CARDINALS The Arizona Cardinals Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

House Thread

ROD House Thread
The Official Arizona Cardinals Thread

This THREAD is for general, perhaps smaller news about a divisional rival as an ongoing thread. A place to keep tabs with news about The Cardinals. And, for general trash talking when you feel like it.

Major topics, such as Kyler Murray winning COD Championship, should be stand alone topics.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
“The Arizona Cardinals are expected to hire a head coach some time before training camp begins this summer.”
Associated press

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
“The Arizona Cardinals are expected to hire a head coach some time before training camp begins this summer.”
Associated press
aaefd28556511df9a1c5040103faa773.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

oldnotdead

Legend
Kyler is a coach killer and IMO most applicants know it. He's immature, lazy and a poor leader. His skill set is limited to strictly an RPO offense. But then once he gets nicked he doesn't want to run anymore so how do you run an RPO offense? With his fully guaranteed contract they have no leverage to make him change. They are locked into Kyler realistically for another 3 years.

Any coach should demand a no fire contract guarantee for a minimum of 5 years.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, I don't know where else to put it, but Conrad Dobler passed away. He was a very dirty, yet very effective offensive lineman, and he was a mainstay for St. Louis Cardinals teams that my dad watched.

Rest in peace, Conrad.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Tano

Legend
One thing that is usually a recipe for disaster for a first time Head Coach is to hire first time coordinators. In fairness though, it did work in Philadelphia, but if I was Gannon I would try to hire Eric Bieniemy as he just sank my defense although everyone knows that, it truly was Andy Reid. Hiring Bieniemy would go a long way to getting buy in from Kyler Murray IMHO.
No - let them continue to suck

oldnotdead

Legend
IMO it doesn't matter who the HC is. With Murray as their franchise QB this team can only aspire to mediocrity. A KID at QB who wants to play the NFL like a college game, who pouts instead of leads, who is often confused because he refuses to study is a coach killer.

With Murray at QB the Cards have the worst QB in the NFCW. So for at least the next 3 years it doesn't matter who the HC is. They will remain the #4 team in the division.

When Murray's contract is done IMO his career in the NFL is over. Maybe he can try to fleece the Ax who own his rights.