OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
Why sign these guys though? This seasons pretty much over at this point and we have many more glaring needs. Not to mention, i think we couldve found better players. I would try to find someone who would possibly be with us next year and start their training now. Find someone who can be the starter and not cook us

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Cole Toner is an interesting pickup. He was drafted with the Cards in 2016. He is the Swiss army knife of the OL. Capable of playing as a backup to every position on the OL but master of none. He's best inside, at OG or C. He's aggressive and plays with an attitude. He appears to be an upgrade (though limited) to Evans.

If Nsekhe can't go this week then it will be Thomas at LT. Toner can play LG, Shelton at C and Aboushi at RG. Talk about patchwork OLs. Perkins is going to need every bit of his mobility this Sunday. The Chief may not punt the entire game. They could score on Morris' soft secondary on every possession. Mahomes will eat Raheem's prevent defense all day. This is the kind of game that the defense must win. But this defense hasn't shown that under Morris except in a couple of games in two years. This game could be over by the end of the first quarter.

Cookus is a half field reader like Mayfield, who has never progressed. All Cookus has shown is he is very inconsistent and he's not mobile. He's susceptible to being fooled by disguised coverages. They'd be better playing Wolford as #2 for the rest of the season.
Saw video of him taking off and running very well.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Going for the local talent, I see: Cookus

Case Cookus was born on 6 October, 1995 in Thousand Oaks, CA

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Why sign these guys though? This seasons pretty much over at this point and we have many more glaring needs. Not to mention, i think we couldve found better players. I would try to find someone who would possibly be with us next year and start their training now. Find someone who can be the starter and not cook us
Because they need a QB and more OL depth to finish the season and they are just on the PS.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Report: Odell Beckham to visit Cowboys on Dec. 5​

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones confirmed Odell Beckham would visit the team after Thanksgiving Day, but Jones didn’t say when.

Jay Glazer of Fox Sports reports that the visit will take place Monday, Dec. 5.
Beckham also reportedly will visit the Giants, which is where he began his career in 2014 as a first-round draft selection. The G.M., head coach and quarterback have changed since he was there.

The Cowboys have openly recruited Beckham for weeks.

The overriding question always has been about money: Are the Cowboys willing to pay Beckham what it will take to sign him?

The Chiefs, Bills and 49ers also could have interest in Beckham, who is coming back from a torn ACL in Super Bowl LVI.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Hell brushes with the law probably enhance his chances of signing with Dallas! Weren't they nicknamed the Dallas Convicts not too long ago?