OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I say if he we can get him in the late rounds, what about Rhamondre Stevenson. Definitely bigger than our current backs.

Man I was looking at some stuff prior to Stevenson being drafted and came across this gem. Come on, you can trust me Snead lol

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He probably has blackmail pics of Den drinking a questionable chardonnay.
1669208675951.png

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Case Cookus?!?
Seriously that can’t be a real person. Someone hacked the LA rams twitter account - gotta be either the Russians or North Korea.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Case Cookus?!?
Seriously that can’t be a real person. Someone hacked the LA rams twitter account - gotta be either the Russians or North Korea.
HEY Buddy! Don't dis-respect Case Cookus! You can't stop Case Cookus ... you can only hope to contain him!

Seriously though, he was one of the better QBs in the USFL this past season. I know, that ain't saying much.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Not very impressive stats

I would steal from the Baltimore Practice Squad if we need to move a QB to the 53
I thought the Quarterback-play was the greatest weakness of the 2022 USFL.

There are just not enough good QBs for an alternative league in my opinion.

That being said, Cookus was one of the better QBs that I saw play; and his numbers compared favorably to the other USFL starters in QBR, TD-Interception Ratio and Completion-%. Again, it ain't saying much but ... well ... Hell, it's a cool name!

oldnotdead

Legend
Cole Toner is an interesting pickup. He was drafted with the Cards in 2016. He is the Swiss army knife of the OL. Capable of playing as a backup to every position on the OL but master of none. He's best inside, at OG or C. He's aggressive and plays with an attitude. He appears to be an upgrade (though limited) to Evans.

If Nsekhe can't go this week then it will be Thomas at LT. Toner can play LG, Shelton at C and Aboushi at RG. Talk about patchwork OLs. Perkins is going to need every bit of his mobility this Sunday. The Chief may not punt the entire game. They could score on Morris' soft secondary on every possession. Mahomes will eat Raheem's prevent defense all day. This is the kind of game that the defense must win. But this defense hasn't shown that under Morris except in a couple of games in two years. This game could be over by the end of the first quarter.

Cookus is a half field reader like Mayfield, who has never progressed. All Cookus has shown is he is very inconsistent and he's not mobile. He's susceptible to being fooled by disguised coverages. They'd be better playing Wolford as #2 for the rest of the season.