OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I don't understand why the Rams offered so much for a rusher. Wasted resources for a player that is neutered by the defensive scheme. Even AD is having trouble getting to the qb when there are so many outlets for him to make a quick throw.

Unless they're canning Morris after this season.

dang

Legend
If it cant be us, i think the cowboys are the least worrisome choice.
Rams ardd we officially in “rebuild mode”. Starts with a thorough evaluation of their current roster. Bye bye Evans, Hopkins, Jefferson, Long to start.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Welp, glad the Rams fucked everything up.

This season can go f itself.

dang

Legend
It would be a slap in the face to the Rams if he goes to the Giants. The others are strong playoff teams. I say no to the Bills only because it would be a nice fu to Von Miller.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
The slap in the face is definitely not the Giants it's what I called early on the summer and my biggest fear that's the whiners that's the ultimate slap. I will take the Giants Dallas or Buffalo or anybody before Id see him with that rat face and his bitch ass team.

Funny whiners fans mocked our approach but are using the exact same blueprint to try and secure a Superbowl.

That said I believe while the blueprint is similar the acquisitions are not yes obj nice fit with Jimmy G not sure but CMC again great player but a RB not sure that's a difference to win you a Superbowl. Going back 15 yes or more I can't think of a RB that carried his team to a Lombardi and the lighting on fire of premium draft picks for an unproven commodity in Trey Lance is questionable at best.

Time will tell but please obj do not go to the whiners don't do that to us.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh its ok if Philly does this, but when the Rams did it they're "buying a championship". GTFO.

Good for PHilly tho, if they see a chance to go all the way, do it!
They are going for it... I respect it and could bear the Iggles winning it all, as long as the Bills and Von Miller suck eggs.

Hey Von, enjoy the 6 ft of snow!