OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Well, trying to find the bright side for this season — you could consider these as big trades we made for the 2nd half:

RB: Williams
IOL: Shelton/Edward’s
DL: Brown & Gaines (fully healthy I hope now)
WR: Jefferson and Tutu (if they get
On field and thrown to)
CB: Durant
Safety: Lake & Fuller
OLB: Hardy

Tano

Legend
Well, trying to find the bright side for this season — you could consider these as big trades we made for the 2nd half:

On field and thrown to)
McCutcheon!!

Psycho_X

Legend

On field and thrown to)
Exactly, Super Bowl is looking a little grim at this point but I don't see any reason we can't still be competing for it if we just get lucky rest of the season with injuries and get all these guys back at full strength. Hopefully we can find out that Williams, Durant, Hardy, and Lake are players for the long term and helps the team take a step.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
We aren't getting OBj but I hope he ends up with the Giants or Cowboys. Not the 9ers or Bills.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm still thankful we have Hollins and TLewis over bum ass Chubb.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm still thankful we have Hollins and TLewis over bum ass Chubb.

I'm thinking Carolina will again seek to trade Brian Burns during the 2023 NFL Draft. Our 2024 1'st and 2'nd round picks might look better to them at that time. jmo.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I'm thinking Carolina will again seek to trade Brian Burns during the 2023 NFL Draft. Our 2024 1'st and 2'nd round picks might look better to them at that time. jmo.
I'd trade them less at that point just for turning down our first offer lol

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

On field and thrown to)
Noble effort. The "if" chain is quite extreme at this point, as in we can get back on track if Hardy returns and upgrades us, if Durant can win a starting job and play well, if one of the safeties can replace Rapp and upgrade us, and if the two guard spots can get decent play.

These things are possible just unlikely that all of them will occur.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you think he's worth it?
Cant say I've watched enough Panthers ball to have an opinion on him, but he just never seemed all that high on the radar. Had to be aware of Keuchly when he played there, Shaq Thompson has been a decent player, but Burns really didnt come to mind until his name started popping up as a trade candidate.
Again, just my .02, and if he wears horns some day I'll be a fan, but for today I just dont see the hype

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Cant say I've watched enough Panthers ball to have an opinion on him, but he just never seemed all that high on the radar. Had to be aware of Keuchly when he played there, Shaq Thompson has been a decent player, but Burns really didnt come to mind until his name started popping up as a trade candidate.
Again, just my .02, and if he wears horns some day I'll be a fan, but for today I just dont see the hype

I don't watch the Panthers much myself, but for such a young guy (24 y.o.) playing on a pretty poor team for his entire tenure, he's built up some impressive stats. The Rams are apparently fairly impressed too considering they offered two first round draft picks for him, that and where we draft next year leaves me willing to go the extra mile to get him on-board. jmo.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Burns time to get to the QB is 2 seconds. That’s why the Rams wanted him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yep. Way too much risk for the Rams at this juncture. They might make out with the move but I would not have paid that dude.
He was not my favorite, either, for a big contract.

Good luck Miami.

Burns was the guy I liked.