OFFICIAL 2022 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Newest thread for random jokes and funny memes about the NFL that don't seem to fit anywhere else.

Previous threads.

Since last couple of threads started with Brady and then Cowboys we'll just keep that theme going to start the new year.

View: https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1509884001728802830?s=20&t=wZFxeLYdrUveCYQJbTMa9Q

View: https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1509327493391687682?s=20&t=wZFxeLYdrUveCYQJbTMa9Q

Last edited:

sloramfan

Starter
yeah... i'm in the crow eating section also...

thought he was a mcvay "friend" hire an a big mistake...

love the guy now...

go rams

slo

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I won’t eat crow. The changes were slow and painful at times. He did what he was supposed to do. He coached his defense to win the Super Bowl (just took a half to figure it out).

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I won’t eat crow. The changes were slow and painful at times. He did what he was supposed to do. He coached his defense to win the Super Bowl (just took a half to figure it out).
What I like and respect about him is that he takes ultimate personal responsibility. He was on an hour long show with Ryan Clark and two or three ex-players and their conversation rolled down a track of racism being a reason why he didn't get a HC offer after the Super Bowl, and he stopped that talk, cold. He makes no excuses and is a team guy. When it wasn't true earlier in the year, Raheem is my dude now. I hope he succeeds in whatever future job he'll get, because he will have earned it by merit.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have nothing against Raheem Morris. The defense played the way anyone would have expected them to play. They had a great D-line, Ramsey the great was in the back end, but the other D-backs got exposed a bit, and the inside linebackers (except for Ernest Jones) got burned a lot. The D eventually played better when they got Von Miller (who could rush and also set the edge), and even better when they added Weddle, who pulled the entire secondary together. So, in my opinion, Raheem Morris coached to the level of his players. I'm not sure he "elevated" anyone, or the entire unit in general. However, I hope the Rams D has a good year, Raheem gets a head coaching gig, and the Rams get 2 more comp picks.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I have nothing against Raheem Morris. The defense played the way anyone would have expected them to play. They had a great D-line, Ramsey the great was in the back end, but the other D-backs got exposed a bit, and the inside linebackers (except for Ernest Jones) got burned a lot. The D eventually played better when they got Von Miller (who could rush and also set the edge), and even better when they added Weddle, who pulled the entire secondary together. So, in my opinion, Raheem Morris coached to the level of his players. I'm not sure he "elevated" anyone, or the entire unit in general. However, I hope the Rams D has a good year, Raheem gets a head coaching gig, and the Rams get 2 more comp picks.
I agree. In some cases you can only do so much. Losing John Johnson was a blow to the DB room. Losing Hill’s tackling was another. Then Rochelle gets injured. Fuller gets injured. Burgess didn’t play well. Etc…

It’s why I want to see better depth at Corner be a focus of the draft. That is one position that you can usually count on injuries. Deayon and Long are limited mostly by size and most of the unit was low on experience. Morris can only do so much.

I don’t know if it was Morris or Henderson but whoever started lining up AD on one side and overloading the other had a genius level idea. It worked well.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Back to memes:

37C599C0-10A3-4EED-AB40-18B78A19F696.jpeg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dogged on him so bad the first 2/3 of the season, and I'd love to personally apologize to him.. and have quite a few drinks with him. He seems like such a fun ass dude! Proud he's our DC and future HC!
Yeah I have to think those clowns have sent some strippers to college. They definitely look like a fun group to drink with. :laugh4:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Yeah I have to think those clowns have sent some strippers to college. They definitely look like a fun group to drink with. :laugh4:
I thought the same! Haha. Especially Channing Crowder. You can tell he's a wild one!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I like and respect about him is that he takes ultimate personal responsibility. He was on an hour long show with Ryan Clark and two or three ex-players and their conversation rolled down a track of racism being a reason why he didn't get a HC offer after the Super Bowl, and he stopped that talk, cold. He makes no excuses and is a team guy. When it wasn't true earlier in the year, Raheem is my dude now. I hope he succeeds in whatever future job he'll get, because he will have earned it by merit.
I also liked that he stopped that conversation cold Loyal. You aren't gonna change how owners think by complaining. If you're a black coach the way to change how they think is do like Dungy and perform at the highest level in the job. He's got a long view on the topic and I think his approach is a good one.

What it looks like to me now is most black up and coming HC types seem to be mostly on the defensive side of the ball. Getting more of them integrated into the offensive side would be a good thing IMO. But either way he should have a strong season wire to wire this year and doing that will ensure he's a hot candidate going into the playoffs which is where you want to be to give yourself that best chance to get hired.