OFFICIAL 2022 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A2180AF5-D249-4F64-81D7-049B5A0A3383.jpeg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If he actually was trying to mimic Cage, that is kind of funny. If that is just who he is ... well, it's less so.

He's kind of an idiot, so I guess I don't care too much either way.
It’s become his thing. Last year he was Neegan from the walking Dead.

Next year maybe he’ll try to be Bobby Bouche
The Waterboy Superbowl GIF by NETFLIX

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a classic look but Rodgers doesn't pull it off. He's a hipster to his core waiting for him to grow a ridiculous mustachio.
Merlin's rocking his reverse mohawk, shoulder length hair...livin' his best life...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Merlin's rocking his reverse mohawk, shoulder length hair...livin' his best life...
Jeans and a wife beater are my go to when it's this hot. Classic look and comfortable as hell. :thumbsup1:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Thankfully I quit smoking years ago. Drinking too. Only vice now is weed. No hangovers I just have to be careful how much I smoke because today's product is strong as hell boy.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Thankfully I quit smoking years ago. Drinking too. Only vice now is weed. No hangovers I just have to be careful how much I smoke because today's product is strong as hell boy.
That explains some of your posts.