DRAFT 2022 NFL draft rounds 2-3: APR-29 / 7pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Seems like a plug and play offensive guard, wide open spot for him to start this season.

I like it!

MachS

Hall of Fame
Wisconsin OL who has lots of production and experience, offers flexibility at G/T and has high upside. Not sexy but necessary. Like this pick a lot.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
LMFAO!!!! For two years fans have been saying "we need OL, gotta have OL, can't be anything but OL". This year "CB or Edge". And like Les and Sean always do SURPRISE!!!

Good pick!! Now get a RB and TE!!!!
Yeah I hear you which is why I figured I'd be way off on my prediction but honestly just did it for fun. Maybe Spiller or Strong our next pick? Whoever it is, I hope they are great players for us.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Rams have had good luck with UW Olinemen.

Havs, Edwards, now Bruss.

Plus UW is my alma mater... go Badgers!

FINALLY after waiting 2 years, the Rams address the OL in the draft.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Well, it wasn't my first choice on the OL, but I was right about an interior offensive lineman being our first overall draft pick.
By mid-season or earlier, Logan Bruss should be able to start if necessary for our IOL.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Wisconsin OL are generally ahead of the curve.
Not a glam pick but CB is very deep and edge guys still there Uwaz, Clemons and Enagbare and we pick again in 15 picks

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wisconsin OL are generally ahead of the curve.
Not a glam pick but CB is very deep and edge guys still there Uwaz, Clemons and Enagbare and we pick again in 15 picks

Fifteen picks? Are you sure? Did we trade someone and I didn't notice it?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are a lot of talented CBs available. This is a deep draft at that position. Same with TE.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yeah I hear you which is why I figured I'd be way off on my prediction but honestly just did it for fun. Maybe Spiller or Strong our next pick? Whoever it is, I hope they are great players for us.
If they're going for a RB (and I hope they are), the kid from FIU is a good fit. D'Vonte Price. Strong runner with a second gear on the 2nd level and a good hands receiver. Will contribute right away. He should be there at 142 but I hope they can trade down. Take him a little lower and gain another pick.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
If they're going for a RB (and I hope they are), the kid from FIU is a good fit. D'Vonte Price. Strong runner with a second gear on the 2nd level and a good hands receiver. Will contribute right away. He should be there at 142 but I hope they can trade down. Take him a little lower and gain another pick.
I'm all for getting more picks but I'm sure we will get a RB somewhere since we are probably losing Hendo after this year.

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
Rams have had good luck with UW Olinemen.

Havs, Edwards, now Bruss.

Plus UW is my alma mater... go Badgers!

FINALLY after waiting 2 years, the Rams address the OL in the draft.

It's my alma mater as well!

Huge Badger fan. Logan is solid. Not spectacular at all and I would argue he doesn't have a ton of true "upside" due to mediocre athleticism. Similar to Edwards in that way. He rarely screws up, is technique sound, and always assignment-sure.

Not a flashy pick and I honestly thought he'd go mid-fourth, but we won't regret this pick. He'll be on the roster for a long time and I suspect will be good enough to start. My hope is he offers a few years of good production on an inexpensive contract, allowing Les/McVay to continue to spend elsewhere.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Road grader for Tyler Badie?

By holy fate, I hope so. Although if Otton slides enough (I doubt it, but stranger things have happened.), I'd pounce on him instead.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
By holy fate, I hope so. Although if Otton slides enough (I doubt it, but stranger things have happened.), I'd pounce on him instead.

Trading up in the 4'th round could also be appealing ... and a lot less expensive than had we done so in the 3'rd.