DRAFT 2022 NFL draft rounds 2-3: APR-29 / 7pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wisconsin OLs have worked out well for us. But I am sad we passed on Otton.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Player Bio

Bruss was a finalist for the 2016 Joe Thomas Award, given to the top high school offensive lineman in Wisconsin. He started six games (three at right tackle, three as a blocking tight end) as a redshirt freshman in 2018. Bruss switched positions during 2019 (12 starts at right tackle, one at right guard) and in 2020 (one at right tackle, five at right guard), when he was named third-team All-Big Ten. He was a second-team all-league selection in 2021, starting nine games at right tackle. Bruss missed three games due to neck and shoulder injuries during the season and opted out the team's bowl game to get healthy for the NFL draft. -- by Chad Reuter

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm fine with Logan Bruss! Had him as a pick in my last mock. Needs a bit of work technically, but he's got high upside.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Has there ever been a draft with this many guys running sub 4.4???

PARAM

Hall of Fame
LMFAO!!!! For two years fans have been saying "we need OL, gotta have OL, can't be anything but OL". This year "CB or Edge". And like Les and Sean always do SURPRISE!!!

Good pick!! Now get a RB and TE!!!!