DRAFT 2022 NFL draft rounds 2-3: APR-29 / 7pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Sounds like the Rams are really high on Logan Bruss and want an OG that probably starts soon. Could be a slight on the roster prospects.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'm all for getting more picks but I'm sure we will get a RB somewhere since we are probably losing Hendo after this year.
9 players for 4 years , rather than 8,
at very affordable prices makes the odds a bit better for working out.

There are a lot of good prospects still on the board. And these guys have been masters at this.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
9 players for 4 years , rather than 8,
at very affordable prices makes the odds a bit better for working out.

There are a lot of good prospects still on the board. And these guys have been masters at this.
Yes we've been very fortunate as fans to have these draft picks develop nicely. Looking forward to more of the same so we can continue to prosper.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Celebrating with more bourbon and some Standing Hampton :D

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
who the hell is this ass clown? Oh the whiners pick announcer it makes sense now
Dr. Disrespect....

Benny Hill What GIF

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I'm fine with Logan Bruss! Had him as a pick in my last mock. Needs a bit of work technically, but he's got high upside.
Big Boy. Wisconsin knows how to grow linemen.

Can he road-grade for Cam and Henderson?