DRAFT 2022 NFL draft round 1: APR-28 / 8pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Their ridiculous draft mansion and parading the Lombardi around LA those fuckers. :laugh4:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
i watched every Lions game last season. Young and inexperienced on offence with the exception of Goff and the tight end T J Hockenson. Literally no one to receive except Hockenson and Amon St Thomas. Jameson Williams should be huge for Lions offence. Lions were competitive and should/could be at or around .500 this season
train

I did too. He's still the same low ceiling, TO prone qb he's been in recent years. They'll win more game this season by default, they play the AFCE and NFCE, and the NFCE just got tougher with AJ Brown going to Philly.

Yes. I'm still salty about 2020. Very much so.
Not the same depth chart list for that team this time last year. Which is the point our guy Brad Holmes has done a masterclass in upgrading that roster after Patricia and the previous GM destroyed the team.

Look I get it. I really do. Things are looking better in Detroit. They are. Bit for me It's just that, on paper listed out as bullet points doesn't mean squat. Most of the players are still from the last group. We'll see. Prove it on the field not in April as a bullet list.