OFFICIAL 2022 NFL Arrests/Lawsuits/Legal Stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Gonna start it off with Malik McDowell getting arrested for indecent exposure and battery on a police officer. Y'all are gonna have to find the article; my computer's keyboard broke, so I've had to use the tablet part until I can scrape up money.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
https://www.nfl.com/news/malik-mcdowell-arrested-browns-dt-public-exposure-aggravated-battery

Cleveland Browns defensive tackle Malik McDowell was arrested Monday in Deerfield Beach, Fla., on charges of public exposure, aggravated battery of an officer and resisting arrest, according to Broward County court records.
"We are aware of the very concerning incident and arrest involving Malik McDowell and are in the process of gathering more information," the Browns said in a statement. "We understand the severity of this matter and our thoughts are for the well-being of all involved. We will have no further comment at this time."
McDowell, 25, played his first full NFL season in 2021 after being selected by the Seattle Seahawks in the second round of the 2017 draft. McDowell suffered a head injury in a vehicular accident months after Seattle drafted him and spent his rookie season on the non-football injury list. The Michigan State product then had multiple run-ins with the law, including a DUI and disorderly conduct, and was charged with assault, resisting arrest, and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Seattle released McDowell in March of 2019, and the league suspended him for two games. Later in 2019, McDowell was sentenced to 11 months in jail after pleading guilty following his altercation with police.
In 15 games played and 14 starts for Cleveland in 2021, McDowell logged 33 tackles, seven tackles for loss, five QB hits, three sacks and a fumble recovery.
McDowell will be a free agent at the start of the new league year in March.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1642543830475.png

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Wow, the Shehawks sure know how to draft the winners....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

what's that drug people take that results in them running around naked in public?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Gonna start it off with Malik McDowell getting arrested for indecent exposure and battery on a police officer. Y'all are gonna have to find the article; my computer's keyboard broke, so I've had to use the tablet part until I can scrape up money.
Pete Carroll's ability to fix guys with his motivational speaking is waning. I'm always glad that when there is a problem like this that Seattle's name is often connected to it.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
So a few months before his team-mate kills a person doing the same thing. #Can'tUnLearnStupid