SEAHAWKS 2022/23 Seattle Seahawks Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
D.K = T.O with 50% of the talent

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Calling it right now... DK is going to lose his shit and be yelling plays for the OC to call by midseason. He's gonna be a problem with those QBs.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Which trade was worse? Adams or Percy Harvin? I guess they got the Lynch trade right. 1 out of 3 ain't bad :laugh1:
Yeah stuff like this is why I don't give Schneider as much credit as some do. He had one really good draft on defense and got Wilson in the 3rd and for the rest it's not very good aside from a few guys.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah stuff like this is why I don't give Schneider as much credit as some do. He had one really good draft on defense and got Wilson in the 3rd and for the rest it's not very good aside from a few guys.
I totally agree. A lot of his success is circumstantial and he hasn't sustained any of it. He's a schlep.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I totally agree. A lot of his success is circumstantial and he hasn't sustained any of it. He's a schlep.
Schmuck, Putz, Schlemiel., Yutz, Meshuggah, Fakakta are probably the words you are searching for rather than schlep (a long tiresome haul).

View: https://youtu.be/qc98u-eGzlc
IMG_20220730_204255.gif

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
That doesn’t help his cause to be the starter & learn the playbook better.

Wasn’t he a part of those Denver QB’s who all sat out & the Broncos starter there RB’s in the wildcat
Yes.

And Carroll already named Smith starter.

That team is going to be a DISASTER... unless they trade for Jordan Love.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yes.

And Carroll already named Smith starter.

That team is going to be a DISASTER... unless they trade for Jordan Love.
That would be insult to injuries.
My concern Is Zona ? Then again that is me. Just curious,but wish I had more insight. Then again that has nothing to do with The Rams either,but we’ll also see how Denver looks as well.

—Jordan Love? Yeah ok