SEAHAWKS 2022/23 Seattle Seahawks Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If this trade goes down the key for Seattle is the compensation. They can't afford to move on this guy like he's a slam dunk answer the way the Rams did on Stafford. He's got too much shit they need to work on. But I do like the fit for Seattle, because defense and run game will be there for Mayfield.

I'd prefer Seattle not trade for him because if he does get his head on straight he could be really good for them. But of course if this happens here's hoping he gets into feuds with Metcalf in camp and things quickly go to shit. :hug:

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Seahawks are built to beat the 9ers and our D prior to the addition of Wagner. I’m not concerned about the Seahawks if they add Baker Mayfield as his ceiling is still lower than that of Russell. The biggest challenge would be better TE play from them - but I am confident in our LB play.
If the front seven can win like they have against Russell, Rams beat Hawks with Baker.

Do we recall the Monday Night game in Cleveland in 2019?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the front seven can win like they have against Russell, Rams beat Hawks with Baker.

Do we recall the Monday Night game in Cleveland in 2019?
Yeah the QB isn't going to be what we fear vs Seattle this year. They're going to try to mash on us. The thing to fear is their run game. And their defense will be very good too IMO. So they'll be two of the division games on the sched where the Rams need to put on pads and get serious on the physicality.

Tano

Legend
Assuming you mean 10-20 and 20-30. I agree Mayfield may well end up being in that second group but he also might be a bottom feeder because he seems to be deficient in his leadership. QBs who are at odds with their weapons, or who seem to feud with them, had better be really fucking secure. Like Aaron Rodgers secure. Because otherwise that's gonna be an example of your lack of leadership making shit harder on you and QB is already hard enough at this level.
You are correct ... mostly

I put the actual range in my post just above

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like to imagine old Petey trying to satisfy dear Jody after what should be a very tough season in 2022. :laugh1:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's so funny how predictable this was. And somehow the Seahawks didn't flip him for rebuild picks. IMO the guy is a selfish fuck who will end up exiting with a great stink. They should have anticipated that, the guy throws tantrums when he doesn't get the ball.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Only one thing I want to add to this thread. FUCK THE SEAHAWKS