2021 NFL Draft: Round 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

When is the 2021 NFL Draft?​

This year's draft runs from Thursday, April 29, to Saturday, May 1. Here's a breakdown of the schedule by round:
  • Round 1: Thursday, April 29 (8 p.m. ET)
  • Rounds 2-3: Friday, April 30 (7 p.m. ET)
  • Rounds 4-7: Saturday, May 1 (12 p.m. ET)

How to watch the 2021 NFL Draft​

Where can you go to tune in? Below is another rundown of the schedule, plus TV and streaming options:

Thursday, April 29

Round: 1
Start time: 8 p.m. ET
TV: ABC, ESPN, NFL Network
Stream: fuboTV (try for free), NFL app, ESPN app

Friday, April 30

Rounds: 2-3
Start time: 7 p.m. ET

Saturday, May 1

Rounds: 4-7
Start time: 12 p.m. ET

Draft Order - Round 1

1) Jacksonville Jaguars
2) New York Jets
3) San Francisco 49ers (from Houston Texans through Miami Dolphins)
4) Atlanta Falcons
5) Cincinnati Bengals
6) Miami Dolphins (from Philadelphia Eagles)
7) Detroit Lions
8) Carolina Panthers
9) Denver Broncos
10) Dallas Cowboys
11) New York Giants
12) Philadelphia Eagles (from San Francisco 49ers through Miami Dolphins)
13) Los Angeles Chargers
14) Minnesota Vikings
15) New England Patriots
16) Arizona Cardinals
17) Las Vegas Raiders
18) Miami Dolphins
19) Washington Football Team
20) Chicago Bears
21) Indianapolis Colts
22) Tennessee Titans
23) New York Jets (from Seattle Seahawks)
24) Pittsburgh Steelers
25) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Los Angeles Rams)
26) Cleveland Browns
27) Baltimore Ravens
28) New Orleans Saints
29) Green Bay Packers
30) Buffalo Bills
31) Baltimore Ravens (from Kansas City Chiefs)
32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Psycho_X

Legend
If the Whiners really did offer the #3 overall plus others for Rodgers frankly I think Green Bay would be stupid to pass that up. AR has one maybe two years left and seems to be content with moving on with his life post football now. If GB thinks highly of Love they could draft Pitts to pair with the other weapons on that offense... or trade down a little and still pick up some great players. I don't want to see the Whiners end up with Rodgers but from a non-fan of either team point of view it makes a lot of sense for GB.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Rodgers is one of the greatest QBs ever but his passive aggressiveness is off the charts. He wants the contract he wants with GB. And he'll b*tch and moan till he gets it but he'll do it with threats.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
If the Whiners really did offer the #3 overall plus others for Rodgers frankly I think Green Bay would be stupid to pass that up. AR has one maybe two years left and seems to be content with moving on with his life post football now. If GB thinks highly of Love they could draft Pitts to pair with the other weapons on that offense... or trade down a little and still pick up some great players. I don't want to see the Whiners end up with Rodgers but from a non-fan of either team point of view it makes a lot of sense for GB.
Dammit don't spew logic here lol. The 49ers need to go fuck themselves and not get anyone of importance. No more of that nonsense please hahaha

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I wouldn't even watch it if Snead wasn't our GM. Although I highly doubt we would trade up into the 1st for anybody, you can't rule it out with Les pulling the levers behind the curtain.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Screw Rodgers.
Screw the 49ers.
The Rams (or their fans) shouldn't fear any QB/head coach combination. They should be feared with Stafford and McVay.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Now this shit
Screenshot_20210429-125829_Chrome.jpg

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Screw Rodgers.
Screw the 49ers.
The Rams (or their fans) shouldn't fear any QB/head coach combination. They should be feared with Stafford and McVay.
Yes but it makes the 49ers dangerous and a problem for us as Rodgers is a hell of a QB. He picked us apart in the playoffs. Also, not to mention all the shit talking I have to hear from these bitch ass fans. It'll make me sick to my stomach if this happens.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Yes but it makes the 49ers dangerous and a problem for us as Rodgers is a hell of a QB. He picked us apart in the playoffs. Also, not to mention all the shit talking I have to hear from these bitch ass fans. It'll make me sick to my stomach if this happens.
Stop worrying about the niners or Rodgers or Russell or Kingsbury. The Rams are the team everybody is apparently desperate to beat. Is Rodgers a great QB? Sure. Is Shanahan a great head coach? Sure. How many Superbowl wins do they have between them the last 10 years? I could see if it was Brady or Belichick but those two? Gimme a break.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If Aaron Rodgers gets traded, it should be to the AFC. If the 9ers get him, I hope it is the most expensive trade in the history of sports.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Stop worrying about the niners or Rodgers or Russell or Kingsbury. The Rams are the team everybody is apparently desperate to beat. Is Rodgers a great QB? Sure. Is Shanahan a great head coach? Sure. How many Superbowl wins do they have between them the last 10 years? I could see if it was Brady or Belichick but those two? Gimme a break.
Ok where did I ever mention Russell or Kingsbury's sorry asses? Of course I'm not worried about them lol.. ...Now, are you seriously saying don't worry about Aaron Rodgers? Not sure if you remember, but he was a huge reason we got our asses kicked in the playoffs just last year. He was also the MVP last year and a sure fire HOFer. I'd much rather he not go to the 49ers as they beat us with Mullens under center for whatever reason and went 2-0 against us with their roster beat up.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Jay Cutler was going to take the Bears to a Superbowl despite the fact he couldn't do it with Denver.
Aaron Rodgers is going to take the niners to a Superbowl despite the fact he can't do it with Green Bay?
What would be the point as Shanahan only finds a way to go to sleep in the 2nd half anyway!!!

Why is Rodgers so "disgruntled" with Green Bay? They've given him everything he's asked for......a young, smart head coach; weapons; money. WTF does he have to be disgruntled about? He can't get back to the Big Game?

@El Chapo......yes, I'm saying don't worry about Rodgers or the niners. Or worry. That's your decision.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Now that would be some irony. They trade Rodgers and then finally draft a top tier receiving threat

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Jay Cutler was going to take the Bears to a Superbowl despite the fact he couldn't do it with Denver.
Aaron Rodgers is going to take the niners to a Superbowl despite the fact he can't do it with Green Bay?
What would be the point as Shanahan only finds a way to go to sleep in the 2nd half anyway!!!

Why is Rodgers so "disgruntled" with Green Bay? They've given him everything he's asked for......a young, smart head coach; weapons; money. WTF does he have to be disgruntled about? He can't get back to the Big Game?
Man I want what you are smoking man lol.....they didn't give Rodgers everything he wanted at all. They traded up to draft a QB last year as a slap to the face when he could have gotten another weapon. They signed no one in FA lately to give the offense more punch. This dude is closer to retirement and wants to win. You can't be mad at that. GB fucked up and that's why he wants out.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Rodgers could be serious about the Jeopardy gig. He supposedly loved it and was very good at it. He has to be thinking that if he passes that up ( supposedly Jeopardy loved him ) then it’s not likely that he can just jump back in for a new audition in two years. Once they find a host they like they will stick with him. Rodgers could miss out. He will be an even bigger celebrity as a great QB and the host of Jeopardy.

I read one report claiming Joe Buck is interested in Jeopardy too.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I'll add that I'm assuming that the Broncos, Dolphins, and Panthers can all come up with better trade packages. Does anyone know if Rodgers has a no trade clause?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fucking Rodgers man. McVay on the phone to his boy right now like "don't move him to the 9ers MFer."

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, that's another possibility. It's a weak defensive line draft (especially at defensive tackle), but guys like Turner could end up being pushed up due to the deficient talent.
Plus like they're saying, he's got a clean bill of health which is huge this year. So many of the DL/Edge guys have injury issues.