OFFICIAL 2021 NFL arrests and lawsuits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
No fucking way. Hey I'm not a Saint more a Sinner if we're being honest and that's not a dumbass reference to the NFL. (I have many I got away with and it doesn't make me special I just got the kitty that's it every time). I don't fucking get it now. I was dumb then and never got caught. I'll stop there. We all make mistakes yet this is just bad. I apologize I feel like a dumbass typing this. Submit!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I think y’all know my opinion on driving impaired, so I won’t harp on it. But he’s lucky to be alive.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Fuck that.

Bitch is DISMISSED.

Plus (and normally I hate doing this, but for this asshole, I'll make an exception), he about to do some bowing of his own in a little bit...

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
:unsure:
  • KSHB's Tod Palmer reports Chiefs LBs coach Britt Reid was involved in a car crash on Thursday night that sent two children to the hospital.
    It happened near Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City. While presumably driving home from the stadium, Reid crashed into two cars stranded on the side of a highway. Two children, four and five years old, were in the backseat. Both were hospitalized, including one suffering life-threatening injuries. Police were able to smell alcohol on Reid's person, and Reid admitted to having two or three drinks. The investigation is ongoing. Britt, the son of Andy Reid, will not be traveling with the team for the Super Bowl.
    SOURCE: KSHB.com
    Feb 5, 2021, 6:16 PM ET

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • KSHB's Tod Palmer reports Chiefs LBs coach Britt Reid was involved in a car crash on Thursday night that sent two children to the hospital.
    It happened near Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City. While presumably driving home from the stadium, Reid crashed into two cars stranded on the side of a highway. Two children, four and five years old, were in the backseat. Both were hospitalized, including one suffering life-threatening injuries. Police were able to smell alcohol on Reid's person, and Reid admitted to having two or three drinks. The investigation is ongoing. Britt, the son of Andy Reid, will not be traveling with the team for the Super Bowl.

I was reading he has a long history of these kind of incidents but it'd been a good stretch of like 10 years since the last one. His dad keeps giving him 2nd chances too.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Man I hope the kids will be ok. The guy has got to be feeling like shit knowing that he injured two children and possibly could've been worse.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Fuck drunk drivers. I'm not being a hypocrite (don't drink or drive), and while I might (or probably do) sound sanctimonious, I despise how much they can ruin lives. Even if the kids survive, they'll be scarred for life - physically and mentally. That's what drunk driving does to people; it fucking ruins the lives of so many, and it's not difficult to call a fucking cab.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Man I hope the kids will be ok. The guy has got to be feeling like shit knowing that he injured two children and possibly could've been worse.

Wife and I were in a car accident with our first, our son when he was 8.5 months old... distracted driver in an early 80s Olsmobuick sedan hit us going 55 as we had just stopped and missed hitting the car in front of us. Rain-slicked highway, the whole bit.

Thankfully, my wife who was driving turned the wheel which allowed much of the energy to be dispersed by pushing the car into a spin as opposed to simply compacting us.

We had a little Honda Civic hatchback, the first ever hatchback with a unibody construction and the way it crumpled saved my son's life. He sustained a Y-shaped skull fracture.

We ended up at separate hospitals as we both had to be removed by the Jaws of Life... wife was fine, but for some very sore forearms.

I came out of the ER and the kid and his mom were in the waiting area.

You know when they say that forgiveness is for you, not the other person? Yeah... I forgave the young man on the spot as he admitted to trying to change the radio station and never saw the red lights. It allowed me to get to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and focus oh the miracle that was about to happen.

1) no baby boy over the age of 7 months had their brains heal from a TBI and so the treatment protocols reflected that. My son at 8.5 months after the swelling went down had most of his partial paralysis go away (complete left hemiparesis) and the Drs actually asked to use him for a paper. Now, whenever a young boy over 7 months is brought in with a TBI, this treatment protocol may be different as a result of my son.

2) the miracle part I won't get into (religion or politics), but yeah in my arms... couldn't be any closer to it unless it happened directly to me.

Anyway, all that to say that I've been there as a parent... in the ICU... worried sick... in desperate fear of that dark place that is losing a child that the wife and I would eventually confront just over 3 years later. I will definitely pray for the family and those kids.

They've got a difficult journey ahead of them, for sure.