OFFICIAL 2021 NFL arrests and lawsuits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
If there's one thing that'll help you when you get pulled over for suspected DUI is telling the cop he has "little D syndrome". That'll definitely make him let you go lol.

NFL’s Geno Smith told officer he had ‘little d— syndrome’ during DUI arrest, police say​

Chauncey Alcorn
Wed, January 12, 2022, 6:15 PM

Washington State Patrol officers said Seahawks backup QB Smith was combative and argumentative on Monday after they pulled him over for speeding and driving erratically.
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Geno Smith gave police a hard time early Monday morning when he was pulled over for speeding and erratic driving on a local highway, according to authorities.
Washington State Patrol officers said Smith threatened them and told one of them, “You have a little d—,” during a traffic stop around 2 a.m. on Monday in Kings County, according to an arrest report obtained by TMZ.
He was charged with driving under the influence after the incident, the entertainment news site reported.

Geno Smith of the Seattle Seahawks at Lumen Field on Jan. 2, 2022 in Seattle. (Photo by Steph Chambers/Getty Images)

Highway patrolmen said they clocked the 31-year-old backup QB driving his Rolls Royce 96 mph in a 60 mph zone and saw him changing lanes without signaling before they pulled him over and made him take a field sobriety test.
The incident took place hours after Smith’s team upset the Arizona Cardinals 38-30 at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Ariz., according to ESPN.
Patrolmen said they smelled alcohol on Smith who admitted drinking wine before hitting the road earlier that night. They said Smith became combative during his sobriety test and ultimately refused to finish it.
“I joked with [Smith] about how my wife thinks I work too much,” one officer wrote in an arrest report, according to TMZ. “Somehow he said, ‘That’s because ‘you have a little d—.'”

“I said, ‘Wow, maybe that is the problem,'” the officer continued. “Then he said, ‘You have a little d—. You have little d— syndrome.'”

View: https://twitter.com/GenoSmith3/status/1480717029560619008?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1480717029560619008%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2Fnfl-geno-smith-told-officer-001500118.html

The officers said Smith also refused to take a breathalyzer test, so they transported him to a local hospital to collect a blood sample. But during the visit, officers said Smith became angry and refused to have his blood drawn, telling them, “I’ll f— every one of y’all up.”
The officers said they were forced to put restraints on Smith’s arms and legs so medical staff could draw his blood.
“You don’t want to see me out of these cuffs, you don’t want to know what will happen,” Smith said, according to TMZ. The officers said Smith told them, “that we were going to regret this and that we would all be famous for this.'”

Geno Smith looks to pass against the Jacksonville Jaguars at Lumen Field on Oct. 31, 2021 in Seattle. (Photo by Steph Chambers/Getty Images)
On Monday night, Smith asked his Twitter followers not to rush to judgment about the incident.
“Being arrested brings a taint onto the reputation that is impossible to undo, no matter what really happened,” the quarterback tweeted. “I’m asking all of you to hold back on judging me the same as you would do for a friend or family member. I’ll have more to say down the road & ask that you bare with me.”
Smith’s attorney John Fox told ESPN that his client “is fully cooperative with the investigation.”
“I hope that an open mind can be kept by all as the facts are ascertained,” Fox added.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If there's one thing that'll help you when you get pulled over for suspected DUI is telling the cop he has "little D syndrome". That'll definitely make him let you go lol.

NFL’s Geno Smith told officer he had ‘little d— syndrome’ during DUI arrest, police say​

Chauncey Alcorn
Wed, January 12, 2022, 6:15 PM

Washington State Patrol officers said Seahawks backup QB Smith was combative and argumentative on Monday after they pulled him over for speeding and driving erratically.
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Geno Smith gave police a hard time early Monday morning when he was pulled over for speeding and erratic driving on a local highway, according to authorities.
Washington State Patrol officers said Smith threatened them and told one of them, “You have a little d—,” during a traffic stop around 2 a.m. on Monday in Kings County, according to an arrest report obtained by TMZ.
He was charged with driving under the influence after the incident, the entertainment news site reported.

Geno Smith of the Seattle Seahawks at Lumen Field on Jan. 2, 2022 in Seattle. (Photo by Steph Chambers/Getty Images)

Highway patrolmen said they clocked the 31-year-old backup QB driving his Rolls Royce 96 mph in a 60 mph zone and saw him changing lanes without signaling before they pulled him over and made him take a field sobriety test.
The incident took place hours after Smith’s team upset the Arizona Cardinals 38-30 at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Ariz., according to ESPN.
Patrolmen said they smelled alcohol on Smith who admitted drinking wine before hitting the road earlier that night. They said Smith became combative during his sobriety test and ultimately refused to finish it.
“I joked with [Smith] about how my wife thinks I work too much,” one officer wrote in an arrest report, according to TMZ. “Somehow he said, ‘That’s because ‘you have a little d—.'”

“I said, ‘Wow, maybe that is the problem,'” the officer continued. “Then he said, ‘You have a little d—. You have little d— syndrome.'”

View: https://twitter.com/GenoSmith3/status/1480717029560619008?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1480717029560619008%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2Fnews%2Fnfl-geno-smith-told-officer-001500118.html

The officers said Smith also refused to take a breathalyzer test, so they transported him to a local hospital to collect a blood sample. But during the visit, officers said Smith became angry and refused to have his blood drawn, telling them, “I’ll f— every one of y’all up.”
The officers said they were forced to put restraints on Smith’s arms and legs so medical staff could draw his blood.
“You don’t want to see me out of these cuffs, you don’t want to know what will happen,” Smith said, according to TMZ. The officers said Smith told them, “that we were going to regret this and that we would all be famous for this.'”

Geno Smith looks to pass against the Jacksonville Jaguars at Lumen Field on Oct. 31, 2021 in Seattle. (Photo by Steph Chambers/Getty Images)
On Monday night, Smith asked his Twitter followers not to rush to judgment about the incident.
“Being arrested brings a taint onto the reputation that is impossible to undo, no matter what really happened,” the quarterback tweeted. “I’m asking all of you to hold back on judging me the same as you would do for a friend or family member. I’ll have more to say down the road & ask that you bare with me.”
Smith’s attorney John Fox told ESPN that his client “is fully cooperative with the investigation.”
“I hope that an open mind can be kept by all as the facts are ascertained,” Fox added.

Smith's suffering from big dickhead syndrome.