OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Other than the fact that the 2 who have NFL experience have had injuries and we're a team that keeps having injuries this year at that position so depth with a track record of having some good carries can't really be a bad thing IMO.
I dont think there's anyone out there now who wouldnt be available in the event somebody got hurt. If anything, they could add someone to the PS but it's a "Hopkins" otherwise

From now on, the term "Hopkins" means "total waste of a 53 man roster spot"

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
According to the Rams transaction page on the team website, they have signed Marquise Copeland to their active roster (taking the spot opened up when Robert Woods was officially placed on IR), and LB Anthony Hines III was signed to the practice squad.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
Wouldn't mind seeing the Rams go after Evan Boehm, be a good veteran OL depth chart move

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Interesting.
He'd be extremely cheap, more than easy to get under our CAP, and once healthy is likely the best candidate we could have to play the 5T role. Jonah Williams & Marquise Copeland are mere apprentices in comparison. Da’Shawn Hand should be able to get us thru our few remaining games for the regular season and whatever we might manage for the play-offs. And did I say how cheap he'd be ? Get him in for a physical ...

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Interesting.
He'd be extremely cheap, more than easy to get under our CAP, and once healthy is likely the best candidate we could have to play the 5T role. Jonah Williams & Marquise Copeland are mere apprentices in comparison. Da’Shawn Hand should be able to get us thru our few remaining games for the regular season and whatever we might manage for the play-offs. And did I say how cheap he'd be ? Get him in for a physical ...
He sounds like a walking injury

dang

Legend
Interesting.
No more!!!! Rams need to Play the hand their dealt.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
He was the hot young OC mind coming off the Burrow LSU team. I'm sure he'll get another shot either in the NFL or back in college.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He was the hot young OC mind coming off the Burrow LSU team. I'm sure he'll get another shot either in the NFL or back in college.

Typical overreaction to success. Was Joe Brady really responsible for Joe Burrows success, or was Brady very fortunate to have a great college QB?

The Brady talk always seemed premature to me.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Typical overreaction to success. Was Joe Brady really responsible for Joe Burrows success, or was Brady very fortunate to have a great college QB?

The Brady talk always seemed premature to me.
Or is the Panthers bad offense Brady's fault or more of a player personnel issue? I think there's plenty of blame to go around. As for Brady I didn't know much about him in college other than he was OC for that team.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Or is the Panthers bad offense Brady's fault or more of a player personnel issue? I think there's plenty of blame to go around. As for Brady I didn't know much about him in college other than he was OC for that team.
Yeah, right place right time for Brady. I was surprised when Ruhle hired him and thought maybe that was an upper management influence to generate fan excitement.

I really was hoping Ruhle would end up back at PSU. I was surprised he went to the NFL. Maybe some year Franklin will finally make good on his veiled threats and leave, then Ruhle becomes available.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, right place right time for Brady. I was surprised when Ruhle hired him and thought maybe that was an upper management influence to generate fan excitement.

I really was hoping Ruhle would end up back at PSU. I was surprised he went to the NFL. Maybe some year Franklin will finally make good on his veiled threats and leave, then Ruhle becomes available.
Knowing little about either I figured it was like McVay and his assistants they'd worked together before.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two words…Newton, Darnold (3 with lol)