OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Memento is an astute and wise poster. Also a little damaged and disturbed. One of my personal favorites.

"GET THAT CRAZY BITCH AWAY FROM ME! HER STORIES GAVE ME NIGHTMARES!"

Stephen King.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
That’s great as long as it doesn’t lead to more competions as deluded as the one we had for placekicker last year.
I disagree with that notion, all the competition didn't hurt it. McVay just picked the wrong 3 to compete. Though I think Sloman is the only one of those 3 still with a job or am I missing one of the other guys on a team?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

Giants' GM Dave Gettleman was in Carolina when Benjamin was selected late in the first round; and may be trying to give him one final opportunity. Seems like a long shot. Believe Benjamin has not played in a couple of years; and the Giants have depth at receiver so I don't know that Benjamin gets a ton of work.

Benjamin had an excellent rookie season but suffered a knee injury and missed his second-year. Rebounded with a solid third season but not much after that.

dang

Legend
that’s ok. KJ Wright and Brian Poole are still out there (last I checked).

Who wouldn’t want Wright/Kiser/Jones/(Howard or Reeder) as our ILB corp?

Poole at SCB this year gives Rochelle a year to learn and depth if Williams walks next year. Ramsey/Williams/Poole/Long/ Rochelle improves what we had last year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
Gurley visiting the Lions
Report: Gurley visiting Lions

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gurley visiting the Lions
Report: Gurley visiting Lions