OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Ok, who let Rex Ryan in?
Screenshot_20210305-173900_Chrome.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's a tool (hehehe). That's all it is. Just like the draft and how that got romanticized into something its not.

Remember when everyone, including myself, laughed at Washington for spending so much on Albert Haynesworth, Adam Archuleta, Donovan McNabb, etc etc? Everyone else was obsessed with FA. "Sign this guy, sign that guy! Why are they just sitting there twiddling their thumbs?! If we had a savvy GM this guy would already be signed, sealed, and delivered."

Not spending or spending doesn't mean anything.

We had more reason to be excited for the Rams to sign free agents. The team sucked in those days.

Richie Incognito comeback to the Rams time? Raiders just cut him lol.

I think he's better than Corbett. Maybe he won't be heavily pursued

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam

I am probably one of Very FEW (If not, The ONLY One!) who hated to see Richie Incognito leave the Rams!!! I KNOW he had some ANGER Issues and definitely caused the Rams some untimely and unnecessary Penalties BUT I loved his Toughness & Attitude (He Was A Warrior!)!!
For the RIGHT PRICE I wish the Rams would bring him back!

fearsomefour

Legend
I am probably one of Very FEW (If not, The ONLY One!) who hated to see Richie Incognito leave the Rams!!! I KNOW he had some ANGER Issues and definitely caused the Rams some untimely and unnecessary Penalties BUT I loved his Toughness & Attitude (He Was A Warrior!)!!
He was such a head case when he left (endless flags) I didn’t mind seeing him go.
Once he got his act together he has been a force in the run game in Buffalo and with the Raiders.
Biggest issues now are age I would think.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I hated to see him go. I had hoped after the Miami stuff that once he came back to the NFL that the Rams should have given him a look. He seemed to be right up Fisher’s ally.

Psycho_X

Legend

Well looks like it's gonna get interesting

Brockers just makes too much sense with us basically locked in with Robinson for one more year who can take his place. Both Brockers and Woods would be hard pills to swallow for as big of team leaders they are but that is some huge cap savings. They could convert some of Woods salary into a bonus if they expect to keep him for a few more years since none of it is guaranteed after this year. Would make it guaranteed and spread that cap hit over a few years and give a bit of cap relief that way without trading him. Obviously not as much as $11 million but wouldn't have to trade him then.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
It’s amazing to me we’re a week from free agency and still don’t know what the cap will be. You gotta think they finalize it soon.

Psycho_X

Legend
It’s amazing to me we’re a week from free agency and still don’t know what the cap will be. You gotta think they finalize it soon.

Was just reading somewhere but can't find it now that the league might delay the start if they can't finalize it in the next couple of days. Front offices are going to earn their pay this offseason... or deserve to get fired for those that can't keep up.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Was just reading somewhere but can't find it now that the league might delay the start if they can't finalize it in the next couple of days. Front offices are going to earn their pay this offseason... or deserve to get fired for those that can't keep up.

Back in February some media pundits were already predicting we might not hear a word about the new CAP until minutes before the new season begins on March 17, all because of these late negotiations over TV contracts trying to get hammered out first.

Yes to trading Brockers
No to trading Woods

jmo.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend