OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Rams signed Exclusive Rights free agents Travin Howard and Coleman Shelton.

Thought Howard figured in their 2020 plans before suffering a season-ending injury.
Best of my recall was Trevin Howard had the weakside ILB'er starting post nailed down before his knee injury. He had looked really good early in TC.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I feel like we won't hear anything til next week. My guess is they are still waiting to hear what the CAP will be, but who knows.

That's right imo as the Rams, like every other NFL team, must be under the CAP at the time the new season officially begins on March 17. Pretty hard to make plans with the League holding up the announcement of what that CAP figure will become, ... it affects not only any restructures to the Donald/Ramsey contracts and a likely extension for Stafford, but also effectively keeps guys like Brockers, Havenstein, Whitworth & Darius Williams sitting on pins & needles wondering about their Rams future. jmo.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
That's right imo as the Rams, like every other NFL team, must be under the CAP at the time the new season officially begins on March 17. Pretty hard to make plans with the League holding up the announcement of what that CAP figure will become, ... it affects not only any restructures to the Donald/Ramsey contracts and a likely extension for Stafford, but also effectively keeps guys like Brockers, Havenstein, Whitworth & Darius Williams sitting on pins & needles wondering about their Rams future. jmo.
Pretty sure they said they weren't doing a Stafford extension.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Pretty sure they said they weren't doing a Stafford extension.

I hadn't heard, any links on that available ?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're eerily quiet for a team that needs to get under the cap. Maybe that means we aren't planning many releases and that we have our restructures ready?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
We're eerily quiet for a team that needs to get under the cap. Maybe that means we aren't planning many releases and that we have our restructures ready?
Part of me also wonders if the NFL is holding out because they are apparently getting close to those fat TV deals. I hope it's big enough where the CAP goes up more than expected.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Part of me also wonders if the NFL is holding out because they are apparently getting close to those fat TV deals. I hope it's big enough where the CAP goes up more than expected.
Great thought. There hasn't been any crazy cuts yet after all. Just obvious restructures etc

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Richie Incognito comeback to the Rams time? Raiders just cut him lol.