2020 OFFICIAL ROD MOCK DRAFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Think TE is their biggest need at this point. I suggest Charlie Taumeopeau TE Portland St when their pick comes up

can I get a 2nd for Charlie Taumeopeau TE Portland St? @Raptorman hasnt been on the board since 6 april. Hope all is well with him and his family.

EDIT: Never mind. @TK42-RAM is on the ball

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Oh, I'm up? Here it goes!

With the 210th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, San Francisco selects...Jeff Thomas, WR, Miami.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
If only Parkinson would be a willing blocker. If we add a 5th Rder I could see us pulling the trigger on him.. Let McVay us some 3 TE packages he did back in DC

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
With the 211th pick in the ROD mock draft, the New York Jets select: Kenny Robinson Jr., S West Virginia/St. Louis Battlehawks
ERQkHc2XsAANcuS.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW9YBou3cro

View: https://twitter.com/PFF_Mike/status/1240833152370835461?s=20

Robinson’s unconventional route to the NFL draft is unproven and makes him somewhat of a risk, but the talent is there for him to blow everyone’s expectations of him out of the water. He’s a rangy, athletic and intelligent safety with the potential to be a steal later in the draft.
Vitals
Height | 6-1
Weight | 202
Strengths
If you like safeties who fit that centerfielder mold, then Robinson is a prospect you should get to know.

Robinson has crazy good range and has the lateral quickness and hip fluidity to be a reliable defender covering in single-high formations. He is a quick processor who is able to read the eyes of quarterbacks and diagnose the play before it comes to fruition. Once he makes that read, he is aggressive and quick in charging to close in on the ball and make a play. He can dominate in underneath coverage, as that allows him to accelerate downhill and jump a receiver’s route. The St. Louis Battlehawks star has very good ball skills too, as he can track down the ball and make difficult adjustments to it.

In addition to his athleticism, Robinson also possesses very good length for the safety position. His height and his long arms give him value if ever placed into man coverage or jump-ball situations. Regardless of the level he plays at, he is a rock-solid producer: he had 7 interceptions in his two seasons at West Virginia, and he had two picks in the five games he played in the XFL before the season shut down due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). In a league that’s pass-heavy, a ball-hawking safety like Robinson comes at a premium, so there will likely be a team who takes a chance on him due to his high ceiling. He also can lower the boom as a tackler and isn’t afraid to deliver a powerful hit to a ball-carrier.
Weaknesses
What makes Robinson a unique case is that nobody has ever followed his exact route to the NFL before. This version of the XFL is still brand-new, and he is the only player who has left the college ranks to play in the league. While other draft prospect were participating in the Combine and practicing for their Pro Days, Robinson was playing in games and intercepting former NFL players like Matt McGloin and Cardale Jones. He hasn’t had the benefit of having his 2019-20 tape out there for as long as college players have, which has made him a bit of a sleeper in this year’s class.

On the field, Robinson is still a work in progress as a tackler. The diagnosing abilities are there, but he’s inconsistent in his effort and the angles he takes in pursuit as a run defender. When he’s facing a ball-carrier head-on, he’s a bit of a catch tackler who waits for the ball-carriers to come to him, instead of him going to chase a defender down. From an angle, his form isn’t all that great, as he relies too much on his arms as a tackler, and he doesn’t always play at full speed. His underneath instincts are still developing, and the communication of duties between him and his teammates at cornerback is still a bit of a work in progress.

@sdakotaram is on the clock x2
@Tron is on deck

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Nominations for the @sdakotaram and the Cheatriots?

They haven't picked up an LB as far as I'm aware ... Mykal Walker LB Fresno State?

and maybe a TE ?

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Jets Draft is in the books. The focus was getting Sam Darnold the help he needs to succeed (y)

1st- CeeDee Lamb, WR Oklahoma

2nd- Jeff Gladney, CB TCU

3rd- Prince Tega Wanogho, OT Auburn

3rd- K.J. Hamler, WR Penn St.

4th- Ben Bartch, OL St. Johns

5th- Kenny Willikes, EDGE Michigan St.

6th- Antonio Gibson, RB/WR Memphis

6th- Kenny Robinson Jr, S West Virginia/St Louis

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
These are the picks for NE so far

23. Brandon Aiyuk WR Arizona State
3 23 87 ADAM TRAUTMAN TE DAYTON
3 34 98 Terrell Burgess, S, Utah
3 35 99 Anfernee Jennings, OLB/ILB, Alabama
3 36 100 Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming
4 19 125b Nick Harris OL Was
5 27 172 Nick Coe DL Auburn

6 16 195 Oluwole Betiku Jr EDGE Illinois
6 25 204 Simon Stepaniak OL Indianna

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
These are the picks for NE so far

23. Brandon Aiyuk WR Arizona State
3 23 87 ADAM TRAUTMAN TE DAYTON
3 34 98 Terrell Burgess, S, Utah
3 35 99 Anfernee Jennings, OLB/ILB, Alabama
3 36 100 Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming
4 19 125b Nick Harris OL Was
5 27 172 Nick Coe DL Auburn
6 16 195 Oluwole Betiku Jr EDGE Illinois
6 25 204 Simon Stepaniak OL Indianna

... that'd be just like the Cheats to steal Jennings from the Giants!

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
Nominations for the @sdakotaram and the Cheatriots?

They haven't picked up an LB as far as I'm aware ... Mykal Walker LB Fresno State?

and maybe a TE ?
I'm happy with Walker but think they need another DT. Robert Landers perhaps? Ohio St?

Ramrocket

Name
Rod
They could use a Kicker. They dont have one on the roster. Eberle, Utah St?
happy with that as well

how about Mykal Walker LB Fresno State and Eberele the Kicker from Utah St

EDIT: You guys type too fast!

I'll go with Landers and eberle as well. :)