2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
McSnead obviously have no issues with our OLs and LBs. No urgency at all. I hope they are right

Very bizarre. I got this draft 180 degrees wrong. Seems to me they learned zero lesson from last year, but what do I know--I still love and trust in McSnead, and I love the picks we did make. No point in me harping about OL anymore.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Something's not right. The Rams moved down 10 spots to acquire (2) Late 7th rnd picks? The Texans 5th rnd pick and the pick @ #136 added together, point value wise, don;t add up to the spot @ #126. I guess the Rams feel guilty about the 2nd rnd pick they got for Cooks.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
That's ironic, the Rams get Houston's 7th rounders instead of us trading for Case for a 7th

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams must have a large list of UDFA targets.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Staley is retiring which is a salary wash.

This just burns me up though jealousy and fear lmao. I said yesterday a 3rd and possibly another pick to bad we were too poor. Of all teams though had to be the whiners....blood boiling!!! Seems like coach and shanny keep playing chess check and checkmate I hope rams have something up there sleeves some where I want to bury those clowns!!!!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I think this year more then any other year, those 7th rounders are pretty valuable. Its going to be that much harder to sign the top UDFA guys without everyone in the same building. Moving down 10 picks seems like a minor price to pay to get 2 7th round picks, not sure why everyone isn't happy about this. Not to mention, none of the guys I hope we are looking at have been taken.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Very bizarre. I got this draft 180 degrees wrong. Seems to me they learned zero lesson from last year, but what do I know--I still love and trust in McSnead, and I love the picks we did make. No point in me harping about OL anymore.
In an interview sometime after his hire was announced, Staley said that regarding LBers, they already have a lot of pieces already in place. With that said, I didn't expect a LB, especially inside LB to be drafted.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler

While his participation was limited at the combine, Muti still made his presence felt, as his 44 reps of 225 pounds were the fourth-highest total in combine history, at any position. Nystrom also reported that Muti met with 27 teams during the combine... More impressive to NFL teams is Muti's versatility and dedication to film study after moving from tackle to guard during his time with the Bulldogs... Muti, now healthy, will look to realize his still untapped potential at the next level. If he can stay healthy at the next level, he's likely to be a steal -- one of the best value picks in the entire 2020 draft class.

Him + Weaver + Biadasz

Get in done Les! We can only dream

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Again,

They drafted linemen the past few years. They feel good about them, some are coming from injuries, others need to continue their development.

What are mid round rookies gonna do?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Damn, there goes Lawrence.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
In an interview sometime after his hire was announced, Staley said that regarding LBers, they already have a lot of pieces already in place. With that said, I didn't expect a LB, especially inside LB to be drafted.
Thank you. We have 12 linebackers on the roster already, why pick more? We chose Lewis and Burgess who can play close to the line of scrimmage and defend the run. They can be used like hybrid linebackers.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couldn’t resist it.. Probably was feening to make a trade.
Or it's just smart business to add a couple lottery tickets for only moving down 10 spots when you feel the guy you are targeting will still be there. It's amazing the shit Snead and McVay take with how they turned this team around. Not singling you out on that it's all over the place and just baffles me.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Something's not right. The Rams moved down 10 spots to acquire (2) Late 7th rnd picks? The Texans 5th rnd pick and the pick @ #136 added together, point value wise, don;t add up to the spot @ #126. I guess the Rams feel guilty about the 2nd rnd pick they got for Cooks.

Says to me that Snead wanted to trade far more than the Texans.