2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man I was ranting hard watching the coverage screaming about why are they covering the rams pick and not even told about the trade

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Good chance that one of my guys are still there at 136: Troy Dye, Bryce Hall, Muti, Biaditz, Weaver

Weaver will not go past the next few picks. surely! I know he is a tweener, but after his combine performance, he looks an absolute steal? I am scratching my head...

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Adding an extra 7th round pick is cool. We got roster spots open, there's talent in the draft and that will be UDFAs, lets go get it. We've done well with late round and UDFAs.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We got two late 7ths - my guess is we dropped 10 spots for those two picks so we can draft guys we were going to pursue as UDFAs

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Did the whiners seriously just acquire Trent Williams????? They have the money?

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hmmm, only time will tell, but the chance of a 7th panning out...well you know the story. LOL
Howard, Lawler, Blythe and Scott are all seventh rounders. Not sure that's good or bad, but they all made the team.

And this year being weird, a seventh might be better than normal because you can grab guys that would be priority free agents normally.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I guess they hope to package a 6th and 7th to move up a little?

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
When Arizona or Seattle draft one of the players you want, be prepared, get a bucket now :LOL:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'd be happy with Bailey, Lawrence or Harris in that order.