2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
And every pick today is an OL. :palm::palm:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm hoping for: Troy Dye, Bryce Hall, Muti, Biaditz, Weaver here.

Ram65

Legend
Things moving fast...what are the Rams going to do. O Line or Lber?

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Can't recall these disagreements in the past, but Ok.

Weaver is a pass rusher whose weakness is playing the run and pass coverage at his current position. So the switching to MIKE doesn't seem to be a good fit to me. But, we can agree to disagree.

You may be right. I got the idea after reading this excellent analysis. I then watched his combine work out, some tape and read scouting reports which said he was asked to play in space

‘Weaver’s measurements are a 99 percent match (Mockdraftable) with former Alabama LB Don’t’a Hightower, a 2012 first-rounder and two-time Pro Bowler with New England.’

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Things moving fast...what are the Rams going to do. O Line or Lber?
I think their biggest need is LB. If Troy Dye is there, he'd be great for us. Possibly starters with all our picks so far.

Memphis Ram

Legend
You may be right. I got the idea after reading this excellent analysis. I then watched his combine work out, some tape and read scouting reports which said he was asked to play in space

‘Weaver’s measurements are a 99 percent match (Mockdraftable) with former Alabama LB Don’t’a Hightower, a 2012 first-rounder and two-time Pro Bowler with New England.’

If it happens, I guess he'll have to go with Belichick to make it work.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A few center options left if they go there with Biadasz, Ishmael, Williams and Harris and several guards if they want it.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
EDIT - nevermind, it doesn't look like we did trade down, yet.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I could see us take Dye and create depth and competition amongst the front 7