2020 Injury Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This is a weird one, they said he was having chest pains and they sent him to the hospital for tests. Not sure if he had a panic attack or what.
During the game, they said it was an injury from practice that was aggravated during warm ups.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Man I don't wish anyone injuries, but imho , this shorten pre season might be causing the high numbers of injuries.. Lord this week was bad.

BTW only had 1 panic attack in almost 60 year life, someone I trusted ripped me for a good amount Cash,, plus My Pitts anyway thought I was going to hurt her, But.

It was my breathing most affected , After just a few, sat down, called the family and in the end everything came back to me.

Now I need go to youtube and play GNR Patience...lol

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Looks like a Raider DB knocked himself out running into a huge tractor thing with a boom camera. Brand new stadium and you have to have cameras on big pieces of equipment just a few yards from the sideline? Mickey Mouse.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A panic attack? Did he misread the schedule and think he had to play the Rams and AD?
He was actually suffering from a rib injury most of the week and they gave him something before the game and he had a reaction to it. So the story goes.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'd love to sign Thomas to a cheap prove-it deal. He's still a good pass-rusher, and we may very well need it, in case Robinson doesn't pan out. (I'm thinking about using Thomas and Donald in the middle on obvious pass-rushing downs.)
I have to say pass on Thomas, he's looked like a bust for the majority of his career so far.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have to say pass on Thomas, he's looked like a bust for the majority of his career so far.

So did Floyd. So did Fowler. I don't see a problem using a prove-it deal on a guy who compared favorably to top defensive tackles in the NFL when he was coming out. And he knows Shanahan's system.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
So did Floyd. So did Fowler. I don't see a problem using a prove-it deal on a guy who compared favorably to top defensive tackles in the NFL when he was coming out. And he knows Shanahan's system.
Floyd was just drafted to high and to be honest I really don't like the money we spent on him. I just disagree on Thomas.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Floyd was just drafted to high and to be honest I really don't like the money we spent on him. I just disagree on Thomas.

We'll see about Floyd. So far, he looks good, and could very well net a high compensatory pick for us if he continues playing the way he has. And that's a fair point on Thomas.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree, not a huge fan of Thomas. He's never been a big contributor and he just doesn't impress me personally. I wouldn't be upset if he was cheap but it would likely only be if we let Brockers go and not sure the Rams do that no matter what his cap hit is.

Memento

Name
Jemma
I agree, not a huge fan of Thomas. He's never been a big contributor and he just doesn't impress me personally. I wouldn't be upset if he was cheap but it would likely only be if we let Brockers go and not sure the Rams do that no matter what his cap hit is.

I'm talking more along the lines in case Robinson doesn't recover. But yeah, I'm talking a cheap prove-it pickup. It helps that he knows the Whiners defense.