2020 Injury Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
I know I am in the minority but there is something about Hill that is annoying. Maybe it’s because whenever he does something good the media gushes over him and when he fails whatever he was doing wasn’t expected of him anyways. It will be interesting to see how he does when he has full opportunity and responsibility to perform.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know I am in the minority but there is something about Hill that is annoying.
Yeah, for sure you are alone in that.
Most on here I know find everything about Hill to be annoying. Lol

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And people wanted to sign him to "improve" our defense. Might be one of the most over rated NFL players ever.
I think reality is the other way around. DLs come here to improve their production alongside AD99. Very attractive for prove it players to come here and feast.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Take Fowler. a lot of folks were talking how we needed to find a way to keep him. But as it goes, he signed w/ Atlanta for a big contract. And.....Troy Reeder has more sacks to date than he does..... (3 / 2). Sometimes, it might just be the place (or personnel.....) than the person.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, the Bengals had better draft offensive line help. They've made some awful signings that haven't panned out.
They should be picking 3 or 4 and that'll get them a monster LT and allow them to move their LT who's average over to the right. Should be a start and I hope they get help at center.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Maybe this helps the bungles get Sewell. Burrow is probably praying for that while recovering/rehab.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Take Fowler. a lot of folks were talking how we needed to find a way to keep him. But as it goes, he signed w/ Atlanta for a big contract. And.....Troy Reeder has more sacks to date than he does..... (3 / 2). Sometimes, it might just be the place (or personnel.....) than the person.
Floyd is much better than Fowler anyway, a physical force on the edge and a better rusher.