OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We haven't yet heard wether Staley wants to switch to a 4/3, or I haven't anyway. I think Gaines can play anywhere on the line. I don't see SJD as a long-term answer. He'd flash but was inconsistent at the point of attack. He's not the lane clogger they need. He is too easily taken out by one blocker. Donald would benefit by having a guy like Joseph next to him in either alignment. I have no faith in Tanzel Smart.

But you may be right. I hope your wrong. I don't see an in house replacement for Brockers and they need an upgrade stopping the run. Putting all of their eggs in Gaines basket sounds eerily similar to the center experiment this past season. If it works, then fine. But it's a risky move. I'd like to see a proven vet brought in for security. It would have made sense at Center last year also.
Yeah we heard he's staying.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Teddy's agent working in overdrive trying to get his market value up.

View: https://twitter.com/uSTADIUM/status/1229508144222670850?s=20

giphy.mp4

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Not much here for its own thread. So I’ll drop it in this one.

REPORT: COWBOYS LOOKING TO ‘MAKE A BIG SPLASH’ IN 2020 NFL DRAFT

The Cowboys have a lot on their plate, considering the number of players on their roster who may hit the free-agent market.

I can tell you this – a source close to the team told me, “Jerry wants to make a big splash in the draft.” That leads me to believe Jones could look to trade up from the 17th overall pick.

Who would they move up for? I’m told they have been doing a ton of work on the Ohio State prospects. I’m sure they’d love to move up to get Chase Young, but that won’t happen. Speculatively, the other target could be cornerback Jeffrey Okudah, considering Byron Jones is likely heading out of town.

Psycho_X

Legend
Not much here for its own thread. So I’ll drop it in this one.

REPORT: COWBOYS LOOKING TO ‘MAKE A BIG SPLASH’ IN 2020 NFL DRAFT

The Cowboys have a lot on their plate, considering the number of players on their roster who may hit the free-agent market.

I can tell you this – a source close to the team told me, “Jerry wants to make a big splash in the draft.” That leads me to believe Jones could look to trade up from the 17th overall pick.

Who would they move up for? I’m told they have been doing a ton of work on the Ohio State prospects. I’m sure they’d love to move up to get Chase Young, but that won’t happen. Speculatively, the other target could be cornerback Jeffrey Okudah, considering Byron Jones is likely heading out of town.

Or quarterback? That’s a big splash. Not sure anything else would be. Might be weary of Dak’s demands.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Bridgewater is the Cowboys best option at QB. Adequate QB with a good run game and defense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Olsen still a good player... but, 7, 9, 14 games played last 3yrs.

He’s not getting younger.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Olsen still a good player... but, 7, 9, 14 games played last 3yrs.

He’s not getting younger.
And even a lot of those he did play he was hobbled and not himself. It could be a great signing but the trend seems to tell you it won't be.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
GRob---called for holding, on AND off the field.

GRob's defense-- "Just running an errand for Josh Gordon."