OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Also this year Frank Gore Jr starts college, while his dad is still in the NFL. Yeah he won't go away.

Has there ever been a father/son duo who played in the NFL at the same time? Just curious.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Has there ever been a father/son duo who played in the NFL at the same time? Just curious.

I was going to ask this question earlier, but “felt dumb” because I thought... damn... “I should already know this“. LOL

So, thanks Mems for not caring if you look dumb!

LOL. Kidding. :fistbump:

Memento

Name
Jemma
I was going to ask this question earlier, but “felt dumb” because I thought... damn... “I should already know this“. LOL

I learned a long time ago that there's no such thing as a stupid question. :D

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

If it did happen... I'm betting on it being Antonio Cromartie and one of his sons.

Of course nobody, including him, knew about the relationship.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gore will be 40 when his son can play in the NFL, not happening. Frankly I hope he hangs them up before he passes Walter Payton.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Gore will be 40 when his son can play in the NFL, not happening. Frankly I hope he hangs them up before he passes Walter Payton.

Same, especially given that Gore was a Whiner at one point.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Steven Jackson should be in the Hall if Gore gets in. Jackson ran behind shitty linemen for his entire career, except for 2006. If he gets the same blocking in the bad O-line years, he passes Sanders, in my honest opinion.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I learned a long time ago that there's no such thing as a stupid question. :D
I used to jokingly tell people, there's no such thing as a stupid question. Only stupid people.

Again, not to call you stupid as it's only a joke (also you're definitely not stupid, 10k posts on ROD prove that).

Memento

Name
Jemma
I used to jokingly tell people, there's no such thing as a stupid question. Only stupid people.

Again, not to call you stupid as it's only a joke (also you're definitely not stupid, 10k posts on ROD prove that).

Nah, I get what you mean, and it's a good saying.

Tano

Legend

I always tell people

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

And let me tell you I have seen a lot of stupid answers on this board (where in heck is the hide emoticon)

Is there a color for facetiousness? Or is sarcasm and facetiousness close enough that they don't need different colors

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I always tell people

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.

And let me tell you I have seen a lot of stupid answers on this board (where in heck is the hide emoticon)

Is there a color for facetiousness? Or is sarcasm and facetiousness close enough that they don't need different colors
Yeah @CGI_Ram We want our emoticon back.
:hide:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
18 “hits”, 14 “misses”. Doesn’t seem bad?
It's crazy that there's that many misses in round 1, and that its par for the course. I'd just think teams with all their resources would be able to do a little better than that.

And where it really gets nuts with round 1 picks is when you consider which of those guys are Pro Bowl types. Miss rate is even higher from that perspective.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's crazy that there's that many misses in round 1, and that its par for the course. I'd just think teams with all their resources would be able to do a little better than that.

And where it really gets nuts with round 1 picks is when you consider which of those guys are Pro Bowl types. Miss rate is even higher from that perspective.
In the end imo it comes down to the players desire and work ethic. Coaching and scheme are great but the player has to be open to it.