2020 comp picks we "should" net

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm betting a 4th for each of them and Suh as well.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I'm betting a 4th for each of them and Suh as well.

Yeah. Saffold's deal looks to be just outside the 3rd round range. OTC is projecting Mitch Morse as a 3rd and his average annual salary is just a tad higher than Saffold's.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So 3-4th rders, Thats good draft capital

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Better to think of them as early 5th's, but still good.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
could be used to trade up. Glad we get/got something decent for them. I hope they are 3rd rounders.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

They'll be very good value if they pick good players with them.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Really hope we can get a 3rd for Saffold instead of a fourth. Rams have had some great hits recently in round 3... Kupp, Noteboom, JJ

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Haha.

But you just said we overvalue these picks. That was my retort.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Looks like Suh will have to have a contract averaging 13 million to get that 3rd rounder. Saffold & Joyner contracts are just below the 3rd round cut off.

mikedlo23

UDFA
Name
mike
there is a chart on overthecap.com......right now they are expecting to net 2 4th round picks but we need to remember.....if joyner and saffold both play all 16 games and play good....those could go to 3rd round picks.......if they earn bonuses and incentives on their contracts that bodes well for us.....only a 1/3 of the equation when dealing with comp picks is the salary.....the other 2 factors are how well they play and the amount of talent that we sign as well.......i am willing to bet that saffold has a great year and we get a 3rd for him....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
there is a chart on overthecap.com......right now they are expecting to net 2 4th round picks but we need to remember.....if joyner and saffold both play all 16 games and play good....those could go to 3rd round picks.......if they earn bonuses and incentives on their contracts that bodes well for us.....only a 1/3 of the equation when dealing with comp picks is the salary.....the other 2 factors are how well they play and the amount of talent that we sign as well.......i am willing to bet that saffold has a great year and we get a 3rd for him....

I find that hard to believe. Tru and Watkins were not even average last season and the rams still got two 3rds for them.

mikedlo23

UDFA
Name
mike
I find that hard to believe. Tru and Watkins were not even average last season and the rams still got two 3rds for them.

like i said......its just one of the 3 factors involved in it........tru received the highest CB contract on market and i think watkins got the 2nd highest WR contract in free agency last year......i think a lot of s*"* goes into the selections of the comp picks.....but hey lets hope I'm right and we get back 2 3rd rounders

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
like i said......its just one of the 3 factors involved in it........tru received the highest CB contract on market and i think watkins got the 2nd highest WR contract in free agency last year......i think a lot of s*"* goes into the selections of the comp picks.....but hey lets hope I'm right and we get back 2 3rd rounders
If you're not I'm sending my cousin Guido after you.