CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Henderson is absolutely a home run hitter. He might be the best complimentary back for Gurley in this draft. He has some serious Chris Johnson to his game. He doesn't have quite the speed, but tacklers take horrible angles on him. Can't wait until Gurley comes out and Henderson catches them off guard

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're three away from being on the clock again.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams guessed right about the run on HBs.
Absolutely started the run, makes the trade that much better. Think about this too for other people. We started the draft with 2 of the last picks in the 3rd round. Traded back from the 1st to the 2nd and changed those 2 late picks to the 6th and 16th pick in the 3rd plus a 5th i think it was? Snead master classing the draft again.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Henderson is absolutely a home run hitter. He might be the best complimentary back for Gurley in this draft. He has some serious Chris Johnson to his game. He doesn't have quite the speed, but tacklers take horrible angles on him. Can't wait until Gurley comes out and Henderson catches them off guard

Will be great on turf in the new stadium. Like our Kamara, but more physical even though he is short

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm loving this draft.

Mainly because I don't want to see Gurley be a shell of himself in the playoffs anymore.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I realize it's not the end all be all of trade value but for those criticizing what we gave up we got a pick with a 240 value and gave up two for a 132 value.
Pick 94 is worth 124 and 99 is worth 104, so it’s combined 228, according to the one I’m using.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

I'm loving this draft.

Mainly because I don't want to see Gurley be a shell of himself in the playoffs anymore.

What scares me is he didn't look like right mentally. I expect him to still be focused on execution even if his knee is not 100%. He looked out of it in the Championship game.