CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So which RB is going to get cut? John Kelly? I doubt we give up on a 3rd rounder this year...

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Random, but I've been a NFL network viewer for years for the draft. I'm saddled with ESPN right now and I gotta admit...

Their draft coverage sucks just as much as I thought it would.
Same thing happening to me at my resort! ESPN sucks ass. No clips for Rapp either!!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
That show "Bless This Mess" looks like a steaming pile of trash. I blame it for the state america is in.

Then again, I just hate Dax Sheppard with a passion.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Desperation pick. They got the guy they wanted later (Rapp) so they just threw picks at a marginal player at a position (I think we realize this now) of need.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Random, but I've been a NFL network viewer for years for the draft. I'm saddled with ESPN right now and I gotta admit...

I prefer it because I have no tolerance for Sanders

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I'm sorry guys not being a Debbie downer but this does suck obviously gurley isn't well and even if he is his career will be a shortened one.
Then after trading down over and over bragging about how we are so great in the 3 Rd round at making picks and building the roster with depth we trade two of those picks that close together for a running back???????? Not even like a third and a fifth or a third and a fourth I'm very confused and agitated and scared for gurley. Let the media now begin to feast they were already smelling gurleys blood now it's time to eat.
WOW!!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I ahte my TV service right now. My phone company made me go to a freakin' Fire stick because the old system with the NFL channel, wasn't profitable enough. Of course I got the "we're negotiating with the NFL channel, but sign up now..." routine..

Psycho_X

Legend
HAving a hard time tracking all the trades we did. Did we really come out ahead trading down like we did at all? Seems like we could have just stood pat and got the same two guys if not better. We come out with an extra fifth maybe? Idk, hard to follow.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Looking at Olin just reminds me of how much weight these O-linemen lose when they don't have to force down 5,000+ calories everyday.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I realize it's not the end all be all of trade value but for those criticizing what we gave up we got a pick with a 240 value and gave up two for a 132 value.