CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it's time to stay at this spot and make the pick! There are a couple guys that were mocked to us in the 1st still on the board.
Now begins my trade down to OWN THE 6th ROUND Strategy! ~Les Snead

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But you don’t get Aaron Donald, Todd Gurley, Jarrod Goff, Brandon Cooks, Robert Woods, or Andrew Whitworth in the third round.

The last I looked those players had more to do with the Rams success than most of those third rounders.

Snead’s getting a swollen head from all of this praise as Trader Les. A lot of good players have been picked since #31.

Were players like Donald, Gurley, or Goff available at 31? Note they traded a first for Cooks, so he shouldn't be on your list.

They aren't trading down for the sake of trading down, but rather because the scouts and personnel people have evaluated a large group as being similarly valuable enough that they might as well get an extra pick near the end of that grouping