CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
whatever.gif

But you don’t get Aaron Donald, Todd Gurley, Jarrod Goff, Brandon Cooks, Robert Woods, or Andrew Whitworth in the third round.

The last I looked those players had more to do with the Rams success than most of those third rounders.

Snead’s getting a swollen head from all of this praise as Trader Les. A lot of good players have been picked since #31.

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
How many guys went from 45 to our pick that you guys really wanted?

Adderley, Winnovich, and many others are still there. I LOVE this front office/McVay!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Snead and McVay are probably in Kid Rock's bar down the street.

xander47

Rookie
Best thing about offensive lineman, we got Aaron kromer. Don't think anyone was on noteboom last year, but I don't think anyone is too worried about the LG spot now. More the center spot than anywhere else.

[GALLERY=media, 345]E3283F20-42EF-48C6-B9EB-32B0E3151034 by xander47 posted Apr 26, 2019 at 5:42 PM[/GALLERY]

Anyone fit kromers criteria?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Best thing about offensive lineman, we got Aaron kromer. Don't think anyone was on noteboom last year, but I don't think anyone is too worried about the LG spot now. More the center spot than anywhere else.

[GALLERY=media, 345]E3283F20-42EF-48C6-B9EB-32B0E3151034 by xander47 posted Apr 26, 2019 at 5:42 PM[/GALLERY]

Anyone fit kromers criteria?
Beyonce.

We are targeting a a lot of late to UDFA types.

Ram65

Legend
I liked Sanders to the Eagles...Darn that is one thing they were missing even with the Howard pickup.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But you don’t get Aaron Donald, Todd Gurley, Jarrod Goff, Brandon Cooks, Robert Woods, or Andrew Whitworth in the third round.

The last I looked those players had more to do with the Rams success than most of those third rounders.

Snead’s getting a swollen head from all of this praise as Trader Les. A lot of good players have been picked since #31.
Fortunately we're a pretty good roster full of those talented players and can supplement them with more Kupp, Johnson, Noteboom etc etc etc.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Ok they better run the Adderely pick up there if the Texans don’t take him here.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it's time to stay at this spot and make the pick! There are a couple guys that were mocked to us in the 1st still on the board.

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike

Seriously? We HAVE those guys. And they are all under contract related to what everyone desires. BECAUSE of them, we have to offset our cap by establishing cheap, young talent. Not too may 31st picks turn into any of those guys, so I'm not sure what your beef is.

The best front office we've had, perhaps ever, and you're going to question their decisions before we make our fist pick? I guess I just don't get it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
One more pick!!!! I promise we are getting a player now!!!!

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The RAMS just traded Rampage the mascot and our second string janitor for a 6th.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rumor has it the Rams tried to draft a roof for the Coliseum in the 1st rd but were denied and traded out