CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 2-3 (no spoilers!)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Jenkins was the pick kids.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ffs .. like I get more ammo means more shot of things panning out ..but move back 11 spots and all we get is an extra third

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
*sigh* I guess this means that my dream of getting Greedy Williams is dead... :cry:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
4 3rd rounders. I said yesterday, year of the third rounders. Damn, Snead is definitely obsessive compulsive. Lol.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
We're betting greedy now. If you keep trading back then guys you want will get picked ahead of you lol

I mean they wouldn't trade back stupidly. Snead obviously has a plan for who they want and where they expect that person/people to go.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
31 for 56,79,and 101 quick get the trade calculator and check that value

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Instant gratification. Having 5 picks tonight in a deep draft is worth it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Yeah. But I really love Adderley. It's going to hurt when he goes.
I want Thornhill, but I like Adderley, Rapp, and couple more guys, but a little later, like 3rd, and 4th round guys.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WTF Les, Rams by far the last team to make a pick, talk about scraping the bottom of the barrell
We're still way ahead of the Bears and Saints for that honor neither have even a 2nd rounder after not having a 1st.

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
Guys, think about it. Snead/McVay are replenishing the depth with cheap talent. Sucks to watch it unfold, but the strength in this draft is 35-125. We're going to fill a ton of holes/needs with some quality guys at a low cost. GREAT plan with Goff coming due. Sucks now, but I LOVE the plan.

Think about it, we all have 3-4 guys, or more, that we all would have felt comfortable with at 45. Why not be patient and have some of those guys fall to us while picking up even more picks. I absolutely love it.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I mean they wouldn't trade back stupidly. Snead obviously has a plan for who they want and where they expect that person/people to go.
I actually think those guys are going right before which is why he's moving. And that's fine.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
so trying to keep up now..

we have...

I know that's off but it's close