CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 1 (no spoiled picks)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Keep drafting the wrong ones - makes it more likely there'll be an overpay for pick #31
That might have been the QB The Rams wanted ?? Still don’t think it’s happening. I put a couple Ram dollars down ?? Just to add to a little fun.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Ed Oliver ..... in my dreams, he falls to #14 and the Rams trade up for him. Oh well...

I think he will be in the running for Rookie defender of the year

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That might have been the QB The Rams wanted ?? Still don’t think it’s happening. I put a couple Ram dollars down ?? Just to add to a little fun.

How much. What odds? You're positive that the Rams won't take a QB, while I've repeatedly said that QB is on the list - but the list is longer than the number of picks that they have. So?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So who’s gonna rock the bare belly look like Zeke in the Top 20?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
In 10 years, the Rams will be signing the veteran Jonah Williams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
TRADE: The Green Bay Packers trade the 12th pick to the Los Angeles Rams. The Los Angeles Rams select, Dwane Haskins...(dude’s a tractor! ~Champ)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
How much. What odds? You're positive that the Rams won't take a QB, while I've repeatedly said that QB is on the list - but the list is longer than the number of picks that they have. So?
It ain’t Xmas lol — It was posted on the betting site. It’s all shit’s and giggles-

The tackle I liked Johns Williams is a goner ? Still think The Rams might have to go O”Line to counter the Niners D’line ??

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Poop. There goes Wilkins.

Lots of good o-linemen left.