CAMP REPORT 2019 NFL Draft Round 1 (no spoiled picks)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That means don't post things before they're announced on the TV or Radio!

Start off with some rumors and drama circulating today. Just glad I'm not a Redskins fan, say what you want of our owner at least he's not Dan Snyder! And yes I know there are smokescreens and unconfirmed "insider sources". Last time Snyder reportedly did this was when they traded with us to draft RG3.

View: https://twitter.com/granthpaulsen/status/1121119511938326528

View: https://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano/status/1121108939691552768

View: https://twitter.com/greggabe/status/1121113379932917760

View: https://twitter.com/sportstalkmatt/status/1121110455110356992

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Snyder is taking over the draft? Kill me now....~Redskin Nation

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I'll be devastated if the Cardinals pick Quinnen Williams. He's the best player in this draft by a fucking mile. Hope he falls to pick 3 because otherwise we are going to need some more O-line help pronto.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I'll be devastated if the Cardinals pick Quinnen Williams. He's the best player in this draft by a freaking mile. Hope he falls to pick 3 because otherwise we are going to need some more O-line help pronto.

I am more concerned with WIlliams going to the 49er's @ #2 than I am the Cardinals. The 49er's have better players and a better staff on defense to cause us problems. I would hope the 49er's take Bosa. We can deal with the outside pressure better than the interior pressure that WIlliams would provide.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be devastated if the Cardinals pick Quinnen Williams. He's the best player in this draft by a freaking mile. Hope he falls to pick 3 because otherwise we are going to need some more O-line help pronto.

If Rosen doesn't improve, Williams won't make a bit of difference. Kyler Murray is a bigger threat.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
If Rosen doesn't improve, Williams won't make a bit of difference. Kyler Murray is a bigger threat.

Rosen had a Goff type first season. We don't know what he is because he had absolutely no help whatsoever. Kliff Kingsbury is an unknown proposition but he's guaranteed to get more out of Rosen than Wilks did.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Rosen had a Goff type first season. We don't know what he is because he had absolutely no help whatsoever. Kliff Kingsbury is an unknown proposition but he's guaranteed to get more out of Rosen than Wilks did.
I keep hearing that if Rosen was in this year's class he'd have been the consensus first overall pick. Mike McCoy really killed Rosen and that offense last year.

I really hope they trade Rosen and spend another pick on a QB instead of a talented defensive lineman.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I’m guessing we will need to wait until next year to see McVay make his first ever first round selection.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I trust Snead, but d@mn. Trading a possibly starting first round player for a couple of lesser picks isn't always going to work out,Les! Now I don't even know if I am going to watch tonight

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That means don't post things before they're announced on the TV or Radio!

With the first pick of 2019 NFL Draft the Arizona Cardinals select Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma.
giphy.gif

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I trust Snead, but d@mn. Trading a possibly starting first round player for a couple of lesser picks isn't always going to work out,Les! Now I don't even know if I am going to watch tonight
One of the early second round teams hopefully wants a 5th year option for a QB. Move back 10 or less picks and still may be able to pick up a 4th round pick in return. The best case trade scenario is Les gets a few of them on the phone and they all want the same QB. You could see someone give up an additional 2020 2nd for the right guy.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You say that like there won't be a player of equal value picked say 10 spots later. Or the player they would have drafted at 31 still there.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
The draft is a crap-shoot. I don't know who the Rams draft, but you can bet they will be "football smart" hard workout warriors with lots of starting experience in college.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien

Oh, I'll be watching if for nothing else to see who these other teams pick.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
One of the early second round teams hopefully wants a 5th year option for a QB. Move back 10 or less picks and still may be able to pick up a 4th round pick in return. The best case trade scenario is Les gets a few of them on the phone and they all want the same QB. You could see someone give up an additional 2020 2nd for the right guy.

Last time I checked the trade chart wed get a 3rd to trade down about a dozen or so. If they have 4 or 6 players they like at 31 and feel they can still get a couple of them with a trade down then I'm all for it. Would love a trade down and have simmons still there but that's improbable. He wont make it past new england.