2019 Injury Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Any word on when we can expect Johnson back? I know we're probably going to get Talib back at some point this season but somehow missed the info on JJ.
good question, I know minimum 8 weeks but what's his injury rehab going to take? longer?

Psycho_X

Legend
good question, I know minimum 8 weeks but what's his injury rehab going to take? longer?

Did they ever say what his actual injury was? Would depend on that. Shoulder injury can vary greatly.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I don't think he's coming back.

He's not even having surgery for a few weeks, so unless the recovery time is less than 4 weeks, he's not coming back.

And with shoulder surgery, it's not wise to rush back. If it was bad enough to IR him, I think it's super unlikely that he's coming back.

Heck, I dunno if he'll even have the surgery before they have to finalize the designated to return list... and they can't know his prognosis until after the surgery.

So, unless I'm missing something, I'd say that JJ3 is out for the season.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Chargers Franchise is cursed. Did Dean Spanos run over a gypsie?

That's Roma (gypsy is considered a slur). And I think it's possible that he ran over twenty Roma and twenty voodoo practitioners.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That's Roma (gypsy is considered a slur). And I think it's possible that he ran over twenty Roma and twenty voodoo practitioners.

If only one of the Roma would just look at his wallet and say, "thinner..."

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Watt is one of those guys that you can’t help but wonder if he’s breaking down physically.

He‘s one of the good guys, so wish him all the best getting healthy for next year!

614F09C3-1212-48FD-B7CE-90F49A7F9DAF.jpeg

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I know many 'rroma' who call themselves 'gypsey'. and it isn't a slur to all in europe...more politically correct stuff.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Seattle lost a 'tough' guy in Britt....that will have some implications this year....still think Rams are not displacing Seattle this year....if russy i healthy.

So, Rams are gonna have to get in witha better record vs Vikings.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Seattle lost a 'tough' guy in Britt....that will have some implications this year....still think Rams are not displacing Seattle this year....if russy i healthy.

So, Rams are gonna have to get in witha better record vs Vikings.

If the Rams don’t finish with a better record than Seattle we don’t deserve to make the playoffs. As far as I’m concerned we gave them that game in Seattle-we have much more talent than that team. No excuses.