2019 Injury Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Saw on NFL.com yesterday Malcolm Brown missed practice yesterday due to an ankle. We all know AD is limited as a precaution to his pulled muscle in his back. Nothing to worry about there. He had it also in pre-season.
Brown was a full participant in practice today

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Saw on NFL.com yesterday Malcolm Brown missed practice yesterday due to an ankle. We all know AD is limited as a precaution to his pulled muscle in his back. Nothing to worry about there. He had it also in pre-season.
A lingering back injury? You're right. Best news I've heard all week.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
CB Ward who was a top draft pick was questionable with a hamstring and now is ruled OUT against THE RAMS on SNF. The tweet is on another board and Greedy the rookie CB with a questionable hamstring will be a gametime descision. This is a week Goff should be able to find some of the best 3 WR's in the league as they are the only 3 WR;s to have 100 yards each starting week 3. How blessed are we to have such a crew. wish #83 could join his teammates and step up this season. I'm still not happy Kaderell Hodge got picked up by browns. My guess is we kept Thomas as a 9 route guy if were to lose Cooks and Hodge is more of a slot guy. Man does he have great hand and I love his route running.

With Ward definitely out and thin at LB too these browns need to be the team we need to execute and start our season with a good road Nation audience and put everything together. Just no injuries. So glad next game on grass and we play next week at home instead of another cross country in the HEAT and Humidity of Tampa.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
These are games in which they are either close or blowouts. They don't tend to be in between.

I'm good with a blowout...

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just a quick post to say that I appreciate these league wide updates from you guys who regularly post em! (y)