CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they're going to keep on trading, at least pick up a late round pick or two for next year. That way the Rams will have something token to trade during training camp for a guy they like who isn't going to make another team's roster. They're too far down to count on the waiver wire.

nighttrain

Legend
Sebastian Joseph DT
Strengths
  • Plays with very good quickness off the snap. Impressive 4.97 forty at his pro day with a 10-yard split to match. Quick hands, strong hands. Flashes two-gap sensibilities with ability to punch, spy, and disengage. Plus agility to scrape along the line to mirror the runner. Explosive lateral burst to snare running backs from the backside. Never stagnant with relentless motor. Good feel for blocking schemes and attacks his attacker. Makes impact tackles near the line of scrimmage

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At what point is Tavon being traded back to us?

Ranma

Rookie

I like Snead and generally give him the benefit of the doubt, but why the eff do you trade a sixth-round pick for a low seventh-rounder and the last pick in the draft? Just to get the distinction and public relations benefits of selecting "Mr. Irrelevant"?

In fact, I'm not liking what the Rams have done overall in this draft and I actually wanted the Rams to address the O-line in this draft. The Noteboom selection was alright and I love the Demby pick, but I'm scratching my head on Allen, who seems like someone who could be had lower. We're going to undoubtedly regret passing up on more talented players at that spot. I even like Allen's character makeup.

Kiser and Okoronkwo seem like decent selections, but I have question marks on Franklin-Myers, Kelly, and Joseph. Franklin-Myers has intriguing potential, but also seemed like a project that should have been available later. Kelly seems like good value but RB depth could have been addressed much later in the draft, especially since we acquired picks in the 7th round. Joseph is another intriguing project with impressive athleticism, motor, and toughness but still in need of physical development.

Now the Rams have traded down even further with their next 2 selections for who knows what. We'll see what Snead ends up accumulating in the aggregate in the end but he seems to be getting too cute for the team's own good.

I hope we come away with ILB Jack Cichy and TE Thomas Jordan.

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
More Shaq! More Shaq! More Shaq! Just think, we could have had this coverage.

honestly, I'd be sick of it by now even if it were the Rams.

The bigger point is that it's disrespectful to all the OTHER players.

You mean none of these 5th and 6th rounders deserve THEIR moment? They don't have stories, inspiration and families?

MachS

Hall of Fame
Fucking Les cant help himself my god LOL.

Sebastian Joseph looks like a nice late round DT. Great in the run game and very athletic + great size. Didn't know much about him but wouldn't be surprised to see him develop into a nice rotational piece.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I want Jeff Holland at #205, if we don't trade the pick ofc.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Oh goody More Shaq coming up after commercial. I'm just waiting for them to stick their rings together and say wonder twins activate

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
honestly, I'd be sick of it by now even if it were the Rams.

The bigger point is that it's disrespectful to all the OTHER players.

You mean none of these 5th and 6th rounders deserve THEIR moment? They don't have stories, inspiration and families?

Not on set.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Oh goody More Shaq coming up after commercial. I'm just waiting for them to stick their rings together and say wonder twins activate

I had the same take awhile back.

That's gonna get licensed by the NFL...

Okay, I'm over Griffin. Love his story.

Ready for us to drop a couple of 50 burgers on the shitchickens and show them their place.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This thread has been entertaining. Members did a great job today. No one was worthy of a "chill" so I removed them. If I missed yours let me know. (y)

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
He's an inspiration. I'd rather see his story than all of the bad stuff.

As much as I absolutely hate Seattle and especially their scumbag bandwagon fans, you gotta admit Russell Wilson and now Griffin are positive inspirations. Dagnabbit, it makes me almost feel bad about how much I hate them. Of course, then I see a picture of Pete Carroll or see something regarding the UW Fuskies. (spit)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I muted the TV they stopped covering the darft and went to PR fluff.