CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
YAY Wade Phillips knows what he's doing again suddenly hahaha

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Ok, that loss hurt. I worry about his ability to grapple NFL players with one hand. I don't see how he tackles Todd Gurley spinning around him. I watched him take three tries in taking down a QB for a sack, the first two tries the QB slipped away because Shaq only had one hand...

Exactly.. I mean the guy is a heck of a story but how is he going to defend his leverage against NFL tackles with one hand? He has speed but that only gets you so far.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m waiting for the Rams to draft someone on the list of official visits. Don’t understand why you meet with players you pass on for others you haven’t.
They met with Noteboom I'm pretty sure

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I don't know if anyone saw the colts pick in the 4th during commercial. No celebrity announcement. Nothing. I was thinking colts fans must be going wtf. So it's not just the rams. We just notice it more.

jap

Legend
I’m waiting for the Rams to draft someone on the list of official visits. Don’t understand why you meet with players you pass on for others you haven’t.

. . . so you can throw other teams off your draft trail, naturally!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's funny that Griffin was considered a undrafted until the combine . Now everyone is dying because we didn't draft him .

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Like Kiser (sounds the same).

Mackeyser... Micah Kiser.... might have to pick up that jersey...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Now is definitely time to use all those 6th rounders to come back up and get guys like Holland and Okoronkwo

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I think that Kiser is only going to be a special teams player. He's awful in coverage, and we already have Barron and Littleton ahead of him, with Bryce Hager and Ramik Wilson likely being better as well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to appease amateur draftnicks out there because they are in full fledge mutiny. They like Micah Kiser? Let's throw them a bone. ~Les Snead

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
OK, Les, let's start moving up into the 5th, and picking guys off.