CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
That doesn’t feel statistically possible.

I mean, statistically I guess it is... but that seems like a bad number. No justification for such a jump.

Was on a non cable channel, Fox for the first time. Probably the reason for the big jump.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Snead is looking for trading partners while the rest of us are enjoying breakfast.

Not a breakfast man myself, but I am sipping a fine Columbia Beverage..As to Samuel Lester "Les" Snead, I expect a few more deals before the day is done.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That doesn’t feel statistically possible.

I mean, statistically I guess it is... but that seems like a bad number. No justification for such a jump.
Keep in mind they added Fox which isn't a pay to watch network.

fearsomefour

Legend
Not a breakfast man myself, but I am sipping a fine Columbia Beverage..As to Samuel Lester "Les" Snead, I expect a few more deals before the day is done.
I was so on my game Friday morning I stumbled downstairs to make coffee and let the dogs out. I grabbed the bag of special fall blend coffee in the bag next to coffee maker. The regular coffee jar was empty.
Turns out I used chili seasoning. That'll get you going in the morning.
Don't make coffee in the dark if your nose doesnt work.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Snead is looking for trading partners while the rest of us are enjoying breakfast.

He's eating breakfast like the rest of us. Probably looking to trade a sausage link for a piece of bacon.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I was so on my game Friday morning I stumbled downstairs to make coffee and let the dogs out. I grabbed the bag of special fall blend coffee in the bag next to coffee maker. The regular coffee jar was empty.
Turns out I used chili seasoning. That'll get you going in the morning.
Don't make coffee in the dark if your nose doesnt work.

Oh thats outstanding thx for sharing...So good!!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
My 65"TV in my little man cave blew a bulb!!!!! New bulb won't be here for a week!!! Now, I'm reduced to commuting back and forth from this computer to comment on our draft results by commandeering the family 70" TV!!!!! It's tough being the king! LET'S GO RAMS!!!!!!

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Hoping for Hurst with this first pick. SUPER talented player can step in for Brockers if we lose him next offseason for salary

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Prediction - Rams trade their last 4th rounder and a 6th for two 5ths.
I don't know. I'd think Snead and the gang would covet those 4ths right about now. Maybe two 6ths for a 5th?