CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Guess we’ll get to see how Griffin does first hand, twice a year. Or not if he doesn’t break the starting lineup.

RamWoodie

Legend
I guess the Rams think the LBs are solid. Anyone think that? From what I see this team needs LB help.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Been around here long enough to read how 3 outta 5 were ticked over drafting Gurley

4 outta 5 loved the GRob pick

Almost everyone hated TJ McDonald pick

I could go on and on

Just a simple observation
Fans. Go figure. I’m going to guess that is the norm for virtually any board.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, that loss hurt. I worry about his ability to grapple NFL players with one hand. I don't see how he tackles Todd Gurley spinning around him. I watched him take three tries in taking down a QB for a sack, the first two tries the QB slipped away because Shaq only had one hand...

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Well, Griffin will definitely get a lot of opportunity to play, since Seattle HATES offensive linemen and will be running the 3-O under Schotty (3-O = three and out).

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Seriously, I'd be more ok with it if it was anyone but Hags or Whiners... now I have to hate him.