CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I was thinking Noteboom was a 5th round guy????

nighttrain

Legend
ok post his bio
Noteboom was a lean and athletic honorable mention all-state pick from Plano, Texas before signing on with the Horned Frogs. The three-time All-Academic Big 12 pick has not missed a game since redshirting the 2013 season. He played as a reserve in 2014, then took over the right tackle spot for all 13 games as a sophomore. Noteboom moved to the blind side for 2016, starting every game and showing agility in pass protection that NFL scouts admire at the position despite growing into his frame. Big 12 coaches voted him honorable mention all-conference as a senior, as he started all 14 games at the left tackle spot.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I can live with it. We needed a developmental guy or two with Whitworth being on the wrong side of 35. Hopefully Big Whit can play out his contract and eventually this guy or another can take over.

Plus, it's another OLinemen the Seahags didn't get!

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
His feet look good from his combine work. Kromer must like the guy you'd think. I'm loving that they addressed Tackle early on. Wouldn't mind if they grab a Center in the 4th either.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not gonna lie... that was anti-climatic. I was hoping for more of a splash or exciting pick.

Does anyone know what we got for trading down? I can't find anything online

We got a 6th (#217).

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm not enamored with the pick either but i do believe that durability is very underrated these days in scouting.
He's rock solid there. 40 consecutive starts.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
His feet look good from his combine work. Kromer must like the guy you'd think. I'm loving that they addressed Tackle early on. Wouldn't mind if they grab a Center in the 4th either.
Yeah, I think we will draft a Center for sure.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He’s not a particularly exciting pick to me. Nonetheless, welcome to the team ‘Boom.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also it seems people really over reacted to Snead's comments yesterday after the 1st round :D