CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

baconandbread

Let's get the Karty party starty
I was really hoping for Griffin but now that Brown keeps dropping I hope we are considering it.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Only 6 picks until. Rams have to be stoked because several players they hoped would be there are still available

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Any good captions?

Db1XHqiVMAIHFzt.jpg:large

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually like that pick in the 3rd for them.

Psycho_X

Legend
Getting sick of the awful staged cheers and congratulations. Camera switches to a living room or war room and everyone sitting there with their thumbs up their butts waiting for someone to tell them to act excited..... NOW!!! That bimbo on the right side of the Cowboys war room always looks like she has no idea what she's doing there or what she should be doing.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I love how every draft, the Seahawks somehow forget how epically dogshit their offensive line is

Thank god. The last thing we want is a line for Wilson.

Itd be funny though to watch him run around in circles in a clean pocket out of habit.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Let’s say the Doc says Hurst is 50/50 on the medical. Do you roll the dice?