CAMP REPORT 2018 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
At this point, you have to think Rams have their list of five players they'd pick on the board... possibly making calls to see what it would take to trade up.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BEA3B142-87D9-4FE0-A436-4131B592F0AE.gif

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Will move over to TV when the Rams pick is up, but for other teams choices, just dont care about seeing it live.

I hear ya. I just like seeing and hearing the additional info behind each pick and some of it even foreshadows what teams may do with their next pick. Some of the players announcing picks is also worth watching.

Also, Roger getting booed relentlessly despite the obvious ploy of parading out 3 of the most respected cowboys in history was something you had to see.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Orlando Brown is pulling his hair out .:headexplosion:

Just rewatched some highlights of Orlando Brown.

Unless he's got MASSIVE red flags, he's a damned STEAL in the 3rd round. Dude's a FRANCHISE LT.

Really hoping we get him because...dang.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
I hear ya. I just like seeing and hearing the additional info behind each pick and some of it even foreshadows what teams may do with their next pick. Some of the players announcing picks is also worth watching.

Also, Roger getting booed relentlessly despite the obvious ploy of parading out 3 of the most respected cowboys in history was something you had to see.

My wife yesterday said of Goodell getting booed (and mind you, she HATES football) "man, that never gets old."

I love my wife so much!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There goes Hubbard. Orlando Brown is hanging around. I am very intrigued.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Don't know why but this made me laugh. Yogi Berra would be proud. :)
I know. I laughed when I wrote it. He just needed more arm talent, but has everything else, and would be a good franchise guy.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Sorry, was 77 and 78.

Malik Jefferson at 78.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two picks that would have been nice. Lets hope a LB run doesn't happen now.