2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're gonna have to do something special if they take Kupp after all this bellyachin dude! :p

It's like Alshon back in 2012. As bad as I want it, I know the Rams aren't going to do it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok Saints are stupid! Seems they gave a 7th this year and 2nd next year to trade up for Kamara.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol, yet another person to rotate running the ball at New Orleans. Makes the AP signing even more puzzling.

Alvin will get some runs, but he's more of a passing game weapon. Basically, he's like Sproles and Bush.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can't believe the value on this board still wow.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know it's an early projection, and this is an instinct pick. I have a great feeling about Reynolds, but would be happy with 1/2 dozen other guys. Witherspoon being one of them. Not a huge Godwin fan. To me, he plays slower than he is.

I somewhat agree on Godwin. He lacks urgency in his vertical stems. But I like him because he's a crisp route runner with really good hands. And he competes hard.