2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Alright guys, 2 of the next 24 are ours lets do this. To all the guys jabbing each other we are all passionate about this for gods sake look what we are doing on Friday night LOL. For those unfamiliar with @jrry32 passion remember this he will tell you like it is but he will also let you do the same it is never personal.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Lol. I never accused you of attacking me. I accused you of making an incorrect statement. You did that.

I posted a video in that same post (after you quoted) of Melifonwu getting put on his ass by a 180 pound HB. That doesn't happen to a guy like Chancellor. He's not a hard hitter. He's not an enforcer. That's fine. But you made a H/W comparison rather than a playing style comparison. I pointed that out and explained why it was wrong. That's what draft discussions are.

Almost time for the Rams to pick, what guys do you want?
I know it's an early projection, and this is an instinct pick. I have a great feeling about Reynolds, but would be happy with 1/2 dozen other guys. Witherspoon being one of them. Not a huge Godwin fan. To me, he plays slower than he is.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Woot.

2 picks to go.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Witherspoon is going to be a great player for SF. Damn it.

Great pick by the Saints too.

Psycho_X

Legend
Lol, yet another person to rotate running the ball at New Orleans. Makes the AP signing even more puzzling.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
New Orleans has a crowded backfield.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only thing I'm angry about is all these damned commercials! This event could take half the time.