2014 NFL draft day 2 discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
add in Greg Reid (who had the better pro day than Joyner) the Rams D backend is done!

MizzOU

UDFA
Felt like Jordan Matthews was the better pick right after Joyner.

(For as much b**ching I'm doing about this draft, I had the same feelings of trepidation over Brian Quick and Isaiah Pead). Rams are not good enough offensively...

quebecramfan

Rookie
There isn't a WR that is an obvious upgrade over what is here.. At some point, they need to stop reaching and under drafting by POSITION. Adding another ROOKIE WR does nothing to improve this team. Just because he's different doesn't make him better.

+1 Tired of all this WR talk...

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I guess Seattle owns the 5th thru 7th rounds. They must think they are so smart. I hope it bites them in the ass big time.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't you see you'd like to be a Pro Scout? I could see that...

I'd love to be. Not an easy industry to break into, though. But I'm certainly going to be trying. (y)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd love to be. Not an easy industry to break into, though. But I'm certainly going to be trying. (y)

Well good luck. I mean it; you're nailing this draft so far.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Time to detonate that laughing gas bomb i slipped into the Seahawks war room.

@Homeland security i'm j.k