2014 NFL draft day 2 discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
I wanted either Joyner or Brooks so...so far so good. We still have work to do in the backfield though because Joyner can't play two positions.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Joyner is the type of player that Williams will do amazing things with. He's an extremely good blitzer and basically is a movable chess piece like Tyrann Mathieu.
Exactly.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
You guys ruin everything :(.

Oh well, good pick I suppose, now we need to go get a WR.

There isn't a WR that is an obvious upgrade over what is here.. At some point, they need to stop reaching and under drafting by POSITION. Adding another ROOKIE WR does nothing to improve this team. Just because he's different doesn't make him better.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Can u imagine the pressure we're going to put on kaperdick and wilson with that line and this kid coming off the edge?

RamEERS

Pastor
man joyner is short... but love this pick regardless! i thought we were drafting on BPA... guess not! good trade!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Our Dfense is shaping up to be nasty. Cuban hooker nasty.

There isn't a WR that is an obvious upgrade over what is here.. At some point, they need to stop reaching and under drafting by POSITION. Adding another ROOKIE WR does nothing to improve this team. Just because he's different doesn't make him better.

Some nice 3rd/4th round guys who should be better than what we have.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
what, so no wr in this draft for us?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I, uh, I had to check the mirror. Nope, I'm not Les Snead. What is this wizardry? The Rams are actually listening to me. :LOL:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Jared Abbrederis. Trust me, we should take this kid. He'll be great value in the 3rd or 4th. Only concern I have is medical.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Man, what's going on with these posts? Anyway, I fucking love this pick. Gotta love adding Joyner to the Arch Nemesis defense!